The Great Crash of Adams Arms at PCSO - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear James Mclynas For Sheriff,

The photograph you used on your Facebook Page in your blast of PCSO’s purchase of Adams Arms is erroneous. That photo is from a guy who posts on YouTube about how many rounds you can fire through a rifle before it fails or catches fire. I don’t believe that happened here at all. You can take almost any AR15 and fire enough rounds through it rapidly to make it catch fire. It takes at least a few hundred rounds on full auto in a very short amount of time to do it. If you’re going to weigh in on this issue you should try to be truthful about it. Same goes for “millions of dollars”. I don’t think you know anything about guns. I guess in your mind we get issues “luxury guns” for our “luxury SUV’s”. And there is no “basement” at the Sheriff’s Office moron. It’s not all untruthful though, I’ll give you that. But some of your followers have some nasty things to say about deputies. Sarcasm implied heavily.
    Not James again... Just read the article he wrote again and I didn't see anywhere where he said “millions of dollars” you claimed he said in his article. He said $1.2 million was spent. Does anyone have any invoice or proof that was not spent? If you are going to point out his incistencies, at least be factual and not wrong on the things you claim he got wrong. Seems only fair.

Unregistered
    Not James again... Just read the article he wrote again and I didn't see anywhere where he said “millions of dollars” you claimed he said in his article. He said $1.2 million was spent. Does anyone have any invoice or proof that was not spent? If you are going to point out his incistencies, at least be factual and not wrong on the things you claim he got wrong. Seems only fair.
    I challenge any of Bob's defenders to post the total amount of the purchases from Adams Arms and the cost of the replacement rifles and related equipment. Bob should have already released the figures to the media because it is supposed to be public record.

Unregistered
    I challenge any of Bob's defenders to post the total amount of the purchases from Adams Arms and the cost of the replacement rifles and related equipment. Bob should have already released the figures to the media because it is supposed to be public record.
    Who cares what you challenge anyone to do? Do a public records request. And bring your check book. 🖕

Unregistered
    Who cares what you challenge anyone to do? Do a public records request. And bring your check book. 🖕
    This is funny. McLynas already won this battle. He posted it was $1,200,000 wasted on AA's. Nobody proved him wrong. He wins.

Unregistered
    Yeah, I thought it was funny that people out here were all pissed off about the Adams Arms scandal not getting out to the public or Bob not getting called out for this fiasco, but then McLynas does an article about it and he is an asshole for doing it. LMAO

Unregistered
    So much for Bob's alleged administration transparency and accountability to the taxpayers. The coverup is in full swing.

Unregistered
    Yeah I'm sure the sheriff is so worried about what James puts on his crazy facebook. And it's less that 300k to deal with the entire replacement of the guns

Unregistered
    Yeah I'm sure the sheriff is so worried about what James puts on his crazy facebook. And it's less that 300k to deal with the entire replacement of the guns
    Any proof of that figure? Funny how you know that figure when the replacement weapons provider or model has not even been selected.

Unregistered
    Wrong the replacement maker and costs have been selected. But you obviously aren't a deputy so you wouldn't know. You mad bro lalalala

Unregistered
    The exact amount wasted on mediocre rifles is irrelevant but it was substantial. What really matters is weather anyone received kickbacks to promote Adams Arms to the sheriff to purchase and if these alleged illegal transactions are being investigated properly and impartially.

Rock River rifles were the appropriate replacements and should serve well.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast