I said good morning!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

I said good morning!

Once again the dumb ass sheriff makes it about him. At the 9/11 memorial at the PSB this morning, apparently the employees and guests who came to remember and honor the victims and heroes of 9/11, did not respond sufficiently when the Sheriff said "Good Morning." He made them say it again to his satisfaction. Until then, it was solemn and thoughtful. It's not about YOU a-hole.

Unregistered
    Ummm. Tell me this is a joke...

Unregistered
    Sadly, not a joke.

Unregistered
    Then that's just plain disturbing. This guy is sick.

Unregistered
    You're not repeating the best part, he told the assembled crowd that he was so moved by the events of 9/11, he gave up a "lucrative " NFL career to serve as a police officer!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're not repeating the best part, he told the assembled crowd that he was so moved by the events of 9/11, he gave up a "lucrative " NFL career to serve as a police officer!!
    Obviously you’re trying to be funny, but at this point anything this guy says that sounds crazy is believable.

Unregistered
    Tell me you're joking, being sarcastic, something? He was a running back at FSU and had 3, yes, that's right, 3 carries in his college career. Nobody from the NFL was looking at him. This guy is a joke! Maybe he keeps forgetting we're not in the stone age, all this $hit is easily researched in about 10 seconds (pending internet speeds) using Google.

Unregistered
    That kind of silly lie might work in a bar on a drunken whore, but it doesn’t work in fromt of a crowd of educated people. Is this guy for real, his entire resume, is BS. Lmao

Unregistered
    Sadly, not a joke.
    At the airport ceremony as well

Unregistered
    He's just a primitive uncouth douche. Apparently barking shiit out at a bunch of grieving citizens makes this bed ape feel important. Then people wonder why negros are laughed at and not treated as equals

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast