Leavans pro abortion - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Leavans aborter

We told him we would adopt the child we weren’t racists like he is

Unregistered

Should have put up for adoption

I regret having the pregnancy terminated just because the baby was going to be black

Unregistered

Why leavans

I want to go in the boat or to the beach like other kids do! Why did you take my life

Unregistered

Leavans for abortion

Your past is coming back to haunt you I see somebody brought up the African-American girl you knocked Up years ago very interesting karma is going to get you big fatty

Unregistered
    It is amazing how low some people will stoop. A couple things wrong with your accusations. First and foremost it is a complete fabrication. Yes his daughter did date a man of color, but there was never an abortion of any kind. Second if you are going to try and spread lies you might want to be intelligent enough to spell his name correctly.
    Have a great night E. Smith

Unregistered

Levins

Hold on now Jimbob your only telling half the story! COME clean you killer!!

Unregistered

Leavans abortion

That's the first time I ever heard you say man of color you always had that nasty N word in your fat head! Now admit the other half of the facts grandpa you took that life!!

Unregistered

Aborter

You say people can stoop low!! Look at the desperate lies you continue to spread! We know a lot of illegal things you have done over the years! We will be going over them in the near future!!

Unregistered

Mr Leavans

You need to be saved!! Then maybe you can be forgiven for 2 dead children that we know of. Are there more??

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Leavans pro abortion

Pro abortion people say the aborted baby is not human. So--------------if it is not human, why does Planned Parenthood harvest body parts and sell them??? Convince me the baby aborted is not human.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast