County

Thread: County

Unregistered

County

Another County Lateral Class is starting soon. How many more from CGPD will make the jump?!

Unregistered
    A few good young ones will be leaving.

Unregistered
    I’ve heard of a few. It’s a good move for them

Unregistered
    Come on guys, don't leave. You don't want ANOTHER extension on the DROP? Movement and promotions are overrated. Actually, promotions are based on the good old boy system now, just ask J-Rod (skipped a lot) Recio (in K-9 already, but was skipped for another K-9) and Cramer (skipped for the current AND present FOP presidents hmmm) So, I think you should stay. Hahahahaha, just kidding!!!! Get away, head for the hills and leave the unstable genius far behind you. Hudak needs to go, he really is destroying this place. Once I'm vested, I'm outta here.

Unregistered
    Yea catch you later county here I come!

DROP MONEY SON
    RANDY "RAN MY BUSINESS WHILE ON DUTY" HOFF - POS

JENNIE "1 YEAR FTO EXTENSION" HOFF - POS

KELLY "JELLY BELLY" DENHAM - HEHEHE, I GIGGLED AT THAT NAME, ohhh, and - POS

EDWARD "LIES ABOUT PLAYING AT UM" HUDAK - SUPER POS

BILLY "FAKE RELIGIOUS FREAK" BARROW - POS

TONY "43 SEXUAL HARASSMENT COMPLAINTS" ALEMAN - POS

JOHN "KICKED OUT OF THE ACADEMY FOR CHEATING" BAUBLITZ - POS

NAYEL " TERRIBLE POSTURE/SCOLIOSIS" MEDINA - POS

FOP - FRATERNAL ORDER of PROTECTING ED HUDAK

This one prestigious police department has become the Dade-County police joke. Thanks Ed. You gutted this place and left it for dead. Nite nite, keep your butthole tight. Maria Cruz, roll over and tuck Ed in...but first, look at that big mole on his face, it matches the ferret on your forearm.