+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
 

Thread: This just in

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    This just in

    Next month we will be seeing a huge sum of money on Israel’s pac account. I have a real good source, and he told me si got a check for 75k. If this is True Tony doesn’t have a chance.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Kids listen up

    Scott Israel has mote dirt than the waste management land fill, get your popcorn ready

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next month we will be seeing a huge sum of money on Israel’s pac account. I have a real good source, and he told me si got a check for 75k. If this is True Tony doesn’t have a chance.
    So money makes an idiot more appealing? I guess so. Look at wealthy old men with young chics😀

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So money makes an idiot more appealing? I guess so. Look at wealthy old men with young chics😀
    Another FAKE post by stupid me!!!
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott Israel has mote dirt than the waste management land fill, get your popcorn ready
    Another FAKE post by stupid me!!!
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So money makes an idiot more appealing? I guess so. Look at wealthy old men with young chics😀
    Wo-wo-wo. What's wrong with an old guy with a hot young chick??? Lol

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next month we will be seeing a huge sum of money on Israel’s pac account. I have a real good source, and he told me si got a check for 75k. If this is True Tony doesn’t have a chance.
    Yawwwwwn. And all the BSO vendors will pony up hundreds of thousand of dollars to Tony cuz he's the incumbent sheriff. It is what the vendors do for every incumbent sheriff good or bad.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wo-wo-wo. What's wrong with an old guy with a hot young chick??? Lol
    Ah, yes some people find others more appealing with cash...I call them gold digging hoes

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ah, yes some people find others more appealing with cash...I call them gold digging hoes
    And for the cost of a small apartment somewhere, I call them a much more appealing deal than the fat, *****y, menopausal dump asses that run around smelling the place up. Lol

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •