Hemp/vs Marijuana

Unregistered

Hemp/vs Marijuana

How simple is it people? Stop making arrest on the smell of marijuana in a car and finding a seed of it to make the arrest? Who is still doing this? Unless you see a pound of the it wrapped up in a bag in the back seat, let it be. Please focus on DUI's.

Unregistered
    Sorry Lt. we will get better

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How simple is it people? Stop making arrest on the smell of marijuana in a car and finding a seed of it to make the arrest? Who is still doing this? Unless you see a pound of the it wrapped up in a bag in the back seat, let it be. Please focus on DUI's.
    It might be a pound of hemp.

How many more hints do you need? STOP MAKING THESE MINOR APAD MARIJUANA ARRESTS. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME, OUR GAS AND PASSING OFF YOUR FELLOW OFFICER WHO ARE STUCK ANSWERING YOUR CALLS WHILE YOU WASTE TIME

Unregistered
    I am confused on this Hemp vs. marijuana plain smell thing. Plain smell has been pretty much done away with in vehicle stops. A home is more important than a car as was cited in Map v. Ohio. How do we still investigate plain smell of marijuana odor possibly coming from a students residence room then?

Unregistered
    I'm sure the weekly updates posted about the crapper will explain it soon.

Unregistered
    Above the crapper I meant

Unregistered
    I understand what you are trying to say in those posts. What is up with that? Who the hell put that stuff up to read? Who is going to read all of that BS, it is really weird. I use to just like to enjoy peeing and looking at that yellow spot on the wall and get it done. A sports page would be nice though if they are going to put up anything above the urinal to read . I talked to one of the custodians the other night that seen the sign up there, and he asked me to put a sign up that reads, "It's short and not as long as you think, please step up and don't get most of the pee on the floor".

Unregistered
    I think our bathroom time would be much more beneficial if we had an assortment of Command staff photos to paste within the urinal for target practice.

To be fair, we should also have floating targets for the female restrooms also.