Scott Israel Campaign Donations - GONE baby GONE! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical fake news AGAIN LOL

Unregistered
    Really dont know him but, pound for pound and with much less BS, Smalling is kicking Pollacks butt. He didnt run his stupid mouth about the black punk beat down incident and doesn't have every black colonel openly campaigning for him. Catch the wave Pollack??? You are not gaining momentum, you are losing it.

Unregistered

Israel and company responsible for murder and possible treason for giving aid or comfort to an enemy and alleged shooter and domestic terrorist. Scott Israel and the Broward County hierarchy are accomplices to murder and aiding and abetting the alleged Parkland shooter, Cruz.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha! Albetta donated a 69-dollar banner and Pro-Labs asked for a refund of their $1,000 dollar donation from the previous month because they got some backlash, sources say, ole fatso Amy could only scrounge up a $735.46 in change to pay them back! Hahahaha they barely made $9,000. Pretty shitty month, eh?

Shut up you fat azzhole!! STFU and just go get your food you fat ball less man!! STFU

Unregistered
    Wow. What's that?

Unregistered

Top Reason Israel wont Return

Lisa Casteallo
    Angelo Casteallo
    IRA goldberg
    Amy Rose
    Caciatore
    Russell Diperna

Unregistered
    Hahahaha! Albetta donated a 69-dollar banner and Pro-Labs asked for a refund of their $1,000 dollar donation from the previous month because they got some backlash, sources say, ole fatso Amy could only scrounge up a $735.46 in change to pay them back! Hahahaha they barely made $9,000. Pretty shitty month, eh?

Another FAKE post by stupid me!!!
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...only thing getting shut down is your mother.

Unregistered
    Israel and company responsible for murder and possible treason for giving aid or comfort to an enemy and alleged shooter and domestic terrorist. Scott Israel and the Broward County hierarchy are accomplices to murder and aiding and abetting the alleged Parkland shooter, Cruz.
    Whoever wrote this is a complete retard. 100%

Unregistered
    Another FAKE post by stupid me!!!
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered
    You must be a retard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast