Israel will not make it to primary

Unregistered

Israel will not make it to primary

FYI Israelites Scott will not make it to primary, trust me I’m real close to gov DeSantis, he will not allow him back

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FYI Israelites Scott will not make it to primary, trust me I’m real close to gov DeSantis, he will not allow him back
    Yes he will and he will win the primary and Broward will once again have a Republican sheriff after the general.

Unregistered
    Another FAKE post by stupid me!!!
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered
    DeSantis cannot stop people from getting on the ballot. He doesn't have a magic wand and can't just break the law by ordering sh*t like this.

Unregistered
    Yes he can!! If he proves SI broke the law by covering up he will do that in a second. Stay Tuned more info to come!! You are all wasting your time if you Support the corruption. GAME OVER TRUST ME.

Unregistered
    I love the fact the Isreal's picture is still on the BSO website. Maybe he is coming back, or the person that left it there will be fired. LOL

Unregistered
    The bed wetter that runs the website is too busy gossiping like a little biit**ch to change it.

Unregistered
    Yes he can!! If he proves SI broke the law by covering up he will do that in a second. Stay Tuned more info to come!! You are all wasting your time if you Support the corruption. GAME OVER TRUST ME.
    Another FAKE post by stupid me!!! I’m so stupid and I love watching The Jerry Springer show.
    And here I go again as we’re out of the weekend. A week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...