PROMISE + Scott Israel + Runcie + NAACP + Satz + Osgood + more = MURDERERS - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The entire blame was initially placed on rank and file deputies. One was forced to retire and several have been fired. And, actually the deputies did have a say in what they did, at the time of the shooting, as the policy was "may" not "will". So the deputies could have gone in, if the chose. When the clamor for a senior politician be held accountable continued, then the attacks turned to Israel, based upon perceived short-comings of his deputies, began in earnest. So, thee case against Israel depends entirely upon the perception that the deputies involved were either incompetent, cowards or stupid. So, guess what? People have to include the rank and file deputies in th same boat as the Sheriff.

The Sheriff's Office has survived a sheriff who was only a place holder, because he would have much rather been a judge. It survived a Sheriff who was a nightmare for his subordinates. It survived a former city police chief who tried to destroy the office, then adopted almost all of his predecessor's programs. It survived a Sheriff who almost destroyed the agency with a horrible program called PpwerTrac, before he was indicted and convicted of federal mail fraud and income tax evasion. It survived a good administrator who was woefully lacking in the political skills needed to run the office. And, it survived Sheriff Israel. But, all of these deficient sheriffs left the Office weaker and less effective. So, the question is, how bad will the next sheriff be? We'll see.
    The next Sheriff will be the surviving Scott Israel and better then ever. This political crap has devolved and weakens by the truth everyday.

Unregistered
    The entire blame was initially placed on rank and file deputies. One was forced to retire and several have been fired. And, actually the deputies did have a say in what they did, at the time of the shooting, as the policy was "may" not "will". So the deputies could have gone in, if the chose. When the clamor for a senior politician be held accountable continued, then the attacks turned to Israel, based upon perceived short-comings of his deputies, began in earnest. So, thee case against Israel depends entirely upon the perception that the deputies involved were either incompetent, cowards or stupid. So, guess what? People have to include the rank and file deputies in th same boat as the Sheriff.

The Sheriff's Office has survived a sheriff who was only a place holder, because he would have much rather been a judge. It survived a Sheriff who was a nightmare for his subordinates. It survived a former city police chief who tried to destroy the office, then adopted almost all of his predecessor's programs. It survived a Sheriff who almost destroyed the agency with a horrible program called PpwerTrac, before he was indicted and convicted of federal mail fraud and income tax evasion. It survived a good administrator who was woefully lacking in the political skills needed to run the office. And, it survived Sheriff Israel. But, all of these deficient sheriffs left the Office weaker and less effective. So, the question is, how bad will the next sheriff be? We'll see.
    Can't recall Israel ever making a public statement about the failures of the school board. In fact, he stood with them. That's why he's perceived as one of them. He won't be able to overcome that. Felt bad for the guy till I saw him on CNN in an unsuccessful attempt to bully Dana Loesch who made him look like a weak small guy from Long Island. Imagine standing BEHIND misinformed teenagers as if your some kind of elderly groupie. What a ridiculous thing to do.

Unregistered
    Can't recall Israel ever making a public statement about the failures of the school board. In fact, he stood with them. That's why he's perceived as one of them. He won't be able to overcome that. Felt bad for the guy till I saw him on CNN in an unsuccessful attempt to bully Dana Loesch who made him look like a weak small guy from Long Island. Imagine standing BEHIND misinformed teenagers as if your some kind of elderly groupie. What a ridiculous thing to do.
    Another FAKE post by stupid me!!!
    And here I go again as we’re in the middle of the week. Another week of hell for me again. You see I love drama just like the media. I forgot to take my medicine, yes I’m so sorry I forgot to take it. I tried to take a shower but no hot water. I know I ramble with the same old nonsense on and on. I say the same old lines over and over. God blessed Scott Israel and I’m confident he will be back especially with all the latest news with BSO. I'm terribly sorry once again I’m just stupid and go Scott Israel 2020. Love you all...

Unregistered
    Israel was a team player. He actually defended the school board. The Democrat Establishment paid him back by turning their back on him when he was being set up for suspension and then suspended. Remember, the media and parent were actively trying to blame someone in authority.

Here is what people have to understand about mass school shootings, they are incredible rare events. Oh, they get a huge amount of press coverage and everyone wrings their hands and screams. "This can never happen again!". Then no one does anything to actually prevent them from happening again. After all, the powers that be KNOW how unlikely a repeat will ever be. That is why there is not a single school system in the country which has ever implemented an effective security program to prevent mass school shootings after one occurs. Do you realize that the school security at MSDHS was nearly identical to that at Columbine 18 years earlier? And, that the current Florida school security program following the MSDHS shooting is the same as what was in place at MSDHS on th day of the shooting. But, these things always result in people demanding that political heads roll for the incident.

Rhe point is, that no elected official is responsible for the MSDHS shooting. It was a potential threat just slightly less likely than a plane crashing into the school. And, NO school system put security in place to stop a heavily armed invasion. The only person responsible was the shooter. And, if it hadn't been Cruz there are 2 million other potential shooters in Broward County alone.

Unregistered
    Israel was a team player. He actually defended the school board. The Democrat Establishment paid him back by turning their back on him when he was being set up for suspension and then suspended. Remember, the media and parent were actively trying to blame someone in authority.

Here is what people have to understand about mass school shootings, they are incredible rare events. Oh, they get a huge amount of press coverage and everyone wrings their hands and screams. "This can never happen again!". Then no one does anything to actually prevent them from happening again. After all, the powers that be KNOW how unlikely a repeat will ever be. That is why there is not a single school system in the country which has ever implemented an effective security program to prevent mass school shootings after one occurs. Do you realize that the school security at MSDHS was nearly identical to that at Columbine 18 years earlier? And, that the current Florida school security program following the MSDHS shooting is the same as what was in place at MSDHS on th day of the shooting. But, these things always result in people demanding that political heads roll for the incident.

Rhe point is, that no elected official is responsible for the MSDHS shooting. It was a potential threat just slightly less likely than a plane crashing into the school. And, NO school system put security in place to stop a heavily armed invasion. The only person responsible was the shooter. And, if it hadn't been Cruz there are 2 million other potential shooters in Broward County alone.
    👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567