Middleburg
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Middleburg

Unregistered

Middleburg

Serious question. How many vehicles are built each week on average? And how many vehicles are waiting to be built?

Unregistered
    I know a lot of you guys just graduated this week, probably picked up your cars and got a 2012-14 with 90-120k miles when you were promised an unmarked 2019 Hellcat 🤣

Middleburg isn’t getting you a new car anytime soon sorry, just a fact.

Unregistered
    Maybe five chargers and two SUVs it’s a joke the people that work in Middleburg are the biggest idiots on the face of the planet

Unregistered
    Those bozos are totally retired

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know a lot of you guys just graduated this week, probably picked up your cars and got a 2012-14 with 90-120k miles when you were promised an unmarked 2019 Hellcat 🤣

Middleburg isn’t getting you a new car anytime soon sorry, just a fact.
    They'd be lucky if they got a cruiser with less than 120K.

Unregistered
    Not sure where in his/her post they said they were new and were promised anything. I think they were asking a legitimate question about how vehicles are produced. Come on fellas, try and read all the words.

Unregistered
    Not sure where in his/her post they said they were new and were promised anything. I think they were asking a legitimate question about how vehicles are produced. Come on fellas, try and read all the words.
    Says alot about the types we are hiring if they worry about how many vehicles are produced...Maybe they should google how cars are produced...There is a reason it is not taught in the academy..

Unregistered
    If they contracted this out to a private company it would be a huge improvement. Like the tag office.

Unregistered
    If they contracted this out to a private company it would be a huge improvement. Like the tag office.

That’s exactly what needs to happen.

Unregistered
    That's the way they used to do it back in the day before middleburg. Wasn't really any faster I don't think but they did a lot better job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast