Middleburg - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Middleburg

Unregistered
    If they paid flat rate to a company and had a warranty on their work you would get 3 times as many per month and a lot better quality. The state screws up everything they touch, Middleburg is one more example. The tag office has been highly successful in private hands, they offer productivity and quality bonuses to employees, they cost less and the wait times went from all day to under 45 minutes.

Unregistered
    I just heard today that the grass lot is full of new patrol cars. There are Charger's, Durango's and Tahoe's marked and ready to be installed with equipment. The grass is growing higher than the side of the vehicles are tall. They get about 3 vehicles done a week. Staff is shorthanded and of course they don't have the experience needed to get things done correctly and fast.

It's time to outsource vehicle installs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just heard today that the grass lot is full of new patrol cars. There are Charger's, Durango's and Tahoe's marked and ready to be installed with equipment. The grass is growing higher than the side of the vehicles are tall. They get about 3 vehicles done a week. Staff is shorthanded and of course they don't have the experience needed to get things done correctly and fast.

Sound like poor decision making by leadership. Got only three years to go. Lets kick the can down the road a little longer so that fhp will not increase their budget and then its the next guys problem or maybe a POOF will wake them up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just heard today that the grass lot full of new patrol cars. There are Charger's, Durango's and Tahoe's marked and ready to be installed with equipment. The grass is growing higher than the side of the vehicles are tall. They get about 3 vehicles done a week. Staff is shorthanded and of course they don't have the experience needed to get things done correctly and fast.

Another sign of an absentee Colonel. Cars everywhere in Middleburg, and nothing is being done to get them to the Troops.

Unregistered
    Rather than spend the money to hire more help for Middleburg, the administration seems to be more content to have us pour literally thousands of dollars into these cars to keep them on the road. I thought the idea was to trade them out sooner so we weren't doing that. 150k, 175k, 200k is far too many miles for these cars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12