WTF racism at BSO - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I said what I meant "you white people" so what's wrong with that? Are you ashamed to be white? Don't change the subject, you and the rest of you white people, with all your white privilege, owe us reparations for all that you stold from us blacks. Either pay it or we will take it in are own ways. I glad that sheriff Tony elected, a Black M. Live with it.
    Lighten up there grape ape. Let me guess. You walk around wearing some stupid looking oversized jersey carrying a jug of water with you. How unique. Know this. We laugh at you and that stupid look. And when you get upset, you turn into a rabid skunk. Gee, dont know why 150 years later, you people are still blaming being an inbred fatherless turd on the white man. Fool

Unregistered
    Lighten up there grape ape. Let me guess. You walk around wearing some stupid looking oversized jersey carrying a jug of water with you. How unique. Know this. We laugh at you and that stupid look. And when you get upset, you turn into a rabid skunk. Gee, dont know why 150 years later, you people are still blaming being an inbred fatherless turd on the white man. Fool
    How is make it with your moma inbred? She was fine. We might be related after all ghost boy. Suns up in the morning better go hide bleachy.

Unregistered
    It's time that reperations are made for the slavery impossed on all the people of color. Promoting blacks is only the first step in the process. You white people only have what you have because you stole it from the labors of black people. It's about time that blacks are paid back. I'm so glad that the sheriff realizes this. Every black person of authority has the moral responsibility to perpetuate the promotions of other blacks. Good job sheriff.
    Great idea. Let's start where it all started. History has always known that the slave traders did not venture into the African interior to kidnap blacks for slaves. That was done by black tribes raiding other tribes and kidnapping them. They then sold them to the colonial slave traders. So, let's start with the beginning of this. Perhaps DNA analysis could determine which of you blacks were the kidnappers and which were the kidnappees. We could start the process of certain of you blacks paying Reperations to other blacks. It could be a model of the process. If successful we could consider expanding the program.

Unregistered
    I said what I meant "you white people" so what's wrong with that? Are you ashamed to be white? Don't change the subject, you and the rest of you white people, with all your white privilege, owe us reparations for all that you stold from us blacks. Either pay it or we will take it in are own ways. I glad that sheriff Tony elected, a Black M. Live with it.
    I owe you nothing , seems like you are using your skin color to garner what is not yours. Go ahead and try to "take it in your own ways" aka bleeding the government dime. You just showed your true colors no wonder why "you people" are clogging the system. People that think like you make me sick.

Unregistered
    I'm biracial. So how does that work for me? What a world!!!
    I guess that makes your mama a crack head and your daddy a crack slinging jig who is probably in jail. Belee-dat

Unregistered
    Typical response from a porch Monkey. Lazy, uneducated, smelly, nasty, curly Q POS.

Unregistered
    Great idea. Let's start where it all started. History has always known that the slave traders did not venture into the African interior to kidnap blacks for slaves. That was done by black tribes raiding other tribes and kidnapping them. They then sold them to the colonial slave traders. So, let's start with the beginning of this. Perhaps DNA analysis could determine which of you blacks were the kidnappers and which were the kidnappees. We could start the process of certain of you blacks paying Reperations to other blacks. It could be a model of the process. If successful we could consider expanding the program.
    I haven't seen anyone jumping on this Reperations idea.

Unregistered

Bang for the Buck.

If you went to a store and found two items, one had 103 ounces and the other held 85 ounces (otherwise equal product) would you expect to pay the exact same amount for both. Considering that one held 83.52% of the amount of the other, why would you pay the same price for the 85 ounce size when you could pick up the 103 ounce size for the same money? You would be getting more product with the 103 ounce size and could do more with it, right? Makes sense doesn't it? So why do we pay the same salaries to a group of people with a scientifically proven average IQ of 85 that we pay to another group with a proven average IQ of 103? Actually that is not the case. The 85 IQ group are now being run up the promotion flag poles, so they are being paid more much more per IQ point. One of you rocket scientists will respond that this post makes no sense, so let me say in advance "I Agree."

Unregistered
    If you went to a store and found two items, one had 103 ounces and the other held 85 ounces (otherwise equal product) would you expect to pay the exact same amount for both. Considering that one held 83.52% of the amount of the other, why would you pay the same price for the 85 ounce size when you could pick up the 103 ounce size for the same money? You would be getting more product with the 103 ounce size and could do more with it, right? Makes sense doesn't it? So why do we pay the same salaries to a group of people with a scientifically proven average IQ of 85 that we pay to another group with a proven average IQ of 103? Actually that is not the case. The 85 IQ group are now being run up the promotion flag poles, so they are being paid more much more per IQ point. One of you rocket scientists will respond that this post makes no sense, so let me say in advance "I Agree."
    Let me do some math. For every 100 individuals of the 103 IQ group, it would take 121.176 individuals of the 85 IQ group to equal the brain power of the 103 IQ group. This sure explains much of what is happening. So 100 individuals of the 85 average IQ group would only equal 83.5 members of the 103 IQ group. I knew one day that my elementary school math would come in handy.

Unregistered
    Let me do some math. For every 100 individuals of the 103 IQ group, it would take 121.176 individuals of the 85 IQ group to equal the brain power of the 103 IQ group. This sure explains much of what is happening. So 100 individuals of the 85 average IQ group would only equal 83.5 members of the 103 IQ group. I knew one day that my elementary school math would come in handy.
    I just graduated the Police academy and I am white (not many of us in the class). The other let’s call them colored were so stupid the they couldn’t pass any of the exams w/o the help of the advisor’s. It was a well known secret that they would pass at no expense if you know what I mean.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast