WTF racism at BSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The negros speak of being the silent dominant force behind everything positive in this country over the past 200 years. Evident by these posts, they feel they they can stand on their own and take us to the next level. But when small tests are done like handing out free ice and water hours after a hurricane; it's the primitive negros that line up for miles with their expensive cars and phones, only to get minimal free items. And while waiting, they fight and shoot like angry natives. Thats the way the majority of them roll and they like it that way. Take the free rides, the affirmative action and demand they work and earn equally, and they wouldnt last a day. And now suddenly, the negros are superior and should be given the keys to the city??? Where has that worked?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The negros speak of being the silent dominant force behind everything positive in this country over the past 200 years. Evident by these posts, they feel they they can stand on their own and take us to the next level. But when small tests are done like handing out free ice and water hours after a hurricane; it's the primitive negros that line up for miles with their expensive cars and phones, only to get minimal free items. And while waiting, they fight and shoot like angry natives. Thats the way the majority of them roll and they like it that way. Take the free rides, the affirmative action and demand they work and earn equally, and they wouldnt last a day. And now suddenly, the negros are superior and should be given the keys to the city??? Where has that worked?
    Your closing question is "Where has that worked?", the answer is everywhere. Now please give me 10 years or so while I try to find one example in history for you. Sorry, could we please make that 15 years?

Unregistered
    A while back the History Channel made a big deal out of a coming program regarding all the contributions to the world that came from Africa. I decided to watch it because I truly wanted to know and also see if my preconceived notions where unfounded. I did watch it and it was totally about the top of the continent: Egypt. There was nothing shown about actual Africans - Nothing. Just Egyptians. I had to laugh at myself, as I had questioning myself regarding having possible racist attitudes. I do not, my attitude is that of a realist who can look at mounds of evidence and find practically nothing good that this group has contributed to the world, and specifically the USA.

Unregistered

Ok restitution and reparations should be made to slaves but their dead.

It's time that reperations are made for the slavery impossed on all the people of color. Promoting blacks is only the first step in the process. You white people only have what you have because you stole it from the labors of black people. It's about time that blacks are paid back. I'm so glad that the sheriff realizes this. Every black person of authority has the moral responsibility to perpetuate the promotions of other blacks. Good job sheriff.
    I would agree with that but modern tax payers should not pay billions to victims of Democratic slavery unless the slaves are alive. President Lincoln was the first leader of the Republican party CREATED to abolish your party's slavery horrors and a Democrat killed him for it. America has made reparations for the evil of the Democratic slavery trade , in the blood of over half a million dead citizens and soldiers.

Unregistered

The laziness and HATE must ✋stop in the ghetto!

It's time that reperations are made for the slavery impossed on all the people of color. Promoting blacks is only the first step in the process. You white people only have what you have because you stole it from the labors of black people. It's about time that blacks are paid back. I'm so glad that the sheriff realizes this. Every black person of authority has the moral responsibility to perpetuate the promotions of other blacks. Good job sheriff.
    Thank you!!!!! You just perfectly defined the word RACISIM! Stepping on and over qualified people because of the color of their SKIN!

Unregistered
    Your closing question is "Where has that worked?", the answer is everywhere. Now please give me 10 years or so while I try to find one example in history for you. Sorry, could we please make that 15 years?
    Are you high? I'll give you my final example as you dont have any. Our tax money is spent building billions of dollars worth of cheap and free housing for the breeding bed apes. In a year, the beautiful units have broken windows, vandalized elevators and ripped out carpet that once contained urine and feces. Clearly you are suggesting that these animals care for their free homes and that America's top doctors and lawyers come from these, once nice, ghettos? The best part of you obviously ran down your 1st cousins leg as you are one ignorant f@ck.

Unregistered

Lightbulb Standardized written tests

Thank you!!!!! You just perfectly defined the word RACISIM! Stepping on and over qualified people because of the color of their SKIN!
    The only way to remove politics and cultural bias from the promotional equation to to promote based on a standardized written test, but even that is attacked as being racist because certain racial groups always seem to do better than other groups.

Unregistered
    Are you high? I'll give you my final example as you dont have any. Our tax money is spent building billions of dollars worth of cheap and free housing for the breeding bed apes. In a year, the beautiful units have broken windows, vandalized elevators and ripped out carpet that once contained urine and feces. Clearly you are suggesting that these animals care for their free homes and that America's top doctors and lawyers come from these, once nice, ghettos? The best part of you obviously ran down your 1st cousins leg as you are one ignorant f@ck.
    Who bred you, you POS light skined cracker mf? How would you like to call me a bed ape to my face? You wouldn't dare. Just keep writing your lies you half-ass walking bed sheet.

Unregistered
    Who bred you, you POS light skined cracker mf? How would you like to call me a bed ape to my face? You wouldn't dare. Just keep writing your lies you half-ass walking bed sheet.
    Blow it out your ass porch monkey M F, I will call you anything I want. Y

Unregistered
    Blow it out your ass porch monkey M F, I will call you anything I want. Y
    You tell them. We cracker’s got your back!!!! I cant stand me any damn stinky Nig*er’s

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast