F*** your 3% - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F*** your 3%

Unregistered

Command Staff paid

To keep us down. That is what they do.

Remember the guy they OC sprayed yo death!

Ellegood should have hung for that $4,000,000 murder but he didn’t did he?

The deputies got into an IA but not the guy in charge.

Screw these bloated, Major Hall and Bararocca butts heads.

Unregistered

Not 7.8%

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That’s correct, 2.8% is the national government cost of living increase for all Americans collecting social security. So the first 2.8% of any salary increase by the LCSO is not a merit increase, it is simply keeping up with inflation. So if there is a 5% raise for example you would actually have to be given 7.8% to see it.
    I always knew that a double digit raise was a pipe dream and I appreciate the 5% but it's 5% of a salary that's still among the lowest in the state. Meanwhile, we're doing more than we ever have with less than we've ever had!
    Carmine, fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!"

Unregistered

Raise

I always knew that a double digit raise was a pipe dream and I appreciate the 5% but it's 5% of a salary that's still among the lowest in the state. Meanwhile, we're doing more than we ever have with less than we've ever had!
    Carmine, fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!"
    Well 2.8% is the cost of living increase recognized by the US government. So the 2% for those maxed out is below the cost of living increase. And to the rest they received a 2.2% raise not 5%.

Unregistered

Leavans abortion

Leavans need to get some of that DNA juice pumped out of you!! Its got you rambling on again!
    Unless you want to be Baker acted again!!

Unregistered

Disappointing

Well 2.8% is the cost of living increase recognized by the US government. So the 2% for those maxed out is below the cost of living increase. And to the rest they received a 2.2% raise not 5%.
    This is exactly the truth, 2.2% merit increase is what it equals

Unregistered
    Yeah, 32 percent increases in the past six years sucks. Average of 5.33 percent per year. Unbelievable, it’s a few whiners! Please leave, there are 200 applicants that want your job. LCSO truly doesn’t need your negative attitude.

Unregistered

Ask about the raises given weeks ago

At the time meet Carmine meeting ask him about the extra raise he gave Undersheriff, the lalors, a few civilians and a few more cretics like his Collier buddies! You think we wouldn’t find out! Thousands given as political favors! They get 12% he must have learned from good old Mike himself! Sort no extra money for the rest of the administration just the select campaign boys! Don’t believe it just ask! See the side stepping! We’re a family f$$k you!

Unregistered
    5% is better than 0%. We just did a pay differential now. A deputy who has been working for 10+ years is making about $2000 more than the starting salary of a new deputy walking in the door. A newly promoted Sgt who may have been here 15+ years is making roughly $12,000 more than the starting.

Unregistered
    Leavans need to get some of that DNA juice pumped out of you!! Its got you rambling on again!
    Unless you want to be Baker acted again!!
    Yes we’ve all seen your hilarious DNA joke. You’ve said it 15 times. I giggled the first time. But it’s played.

Unregistered

Swallow a little more gramps

You really think all this bs you come up with is helping you! You are a sick man levins

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast