F*** your 3%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F*** your 3%

Unregistered

F*** your 3%

Right out of the County Commissioners Office, 3% across the board, on your hire date.
    3% is a slap in the face, if your below the rank of LIEutenant! That's why we're hiring right out of high school; these kids don't know how much they're being neglected by the county and are expendable.
    You get what you pay for!

Unregistered

That's what they think you are worth

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right out of the County Commissioners Office, 3% across the board, on your hire date.
    3% is a slap in the face, if your below the rank of LIEutenant! That's why we're hiring right out of high school; these kids don't know how much they're being neglected by the county and are expendable.

Remember the upcoming election-Toss the bums out!
    3 percent
    Chief of FMPD got a fat 18 percent making 180k plus bennys

Unregistered

The Holloway Plan

Holloway: Hey Carmine, I just figured out how to pay for the office doors and your pals from Collier!

Marceno: Can’t wait. How do we do it?

Holloway: 3% raises the deplorable deputies, below Lieutenant of course, make them pay for their wives and kids health care and I almost forgot, get some security guards like G4S to watch the inmates. That will solve it.
    What do you think ? Anything else I can do for you, buddy?

Marceno: Gadzooks you are the man. Just one more thing, make the Deanna Williams thing go away, ok?

Holloway: I am it in a New York minute, I’ll send the CRU to take care of it after I call PIO.

Unregistered
    You dumb MF’er. Fact check yourself.
    The county board of commissioners approved a 3% raise to all county employees. That is the maximum they would agree to include in our FY 19-20 budget. Anything above that amount would have to come out of the rest of the budget. The Sheriff has repeatedly said he is doing all he can to find more money to apply towards the 3%.
    The budget goes before the county for final approval in 2 weeks. I would imagine we will know something certain at that time.
    The 3% is the minimum. It will most likely be more than that. How about you shut your pie hole until we know for sure and stop spreading false information?

Unregistered

Head injury

We forget you dove off a ladder headfirst!
    Thanks for the reminder

Unregistered

Pitiful

Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) Information for 2019

Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits for more than 67 million Americans will increase 2.8 percent in 2019.

If you get a 5% salary increase then minus the COLA it is only actually a 2.2% raise. Remember that when you see your salary increases. This place is pathetic making you think the first 3% is a raise.

Unregistered

Holloway/ Marceno, Inc.

Smoke and mirrors.

Laughing at you hillbillies.

Never believe a thing they say except

Hurray for us and to Hell with you!

Unregistered

Raise

That’s correct, 2.8% is the national government cost of living increase for all Americans collecting social security. So the first 2.8% of any salary increase by the LCSO is not a merit increase, it is simply keeping up with inflation. So if there is a 5% raise for example you would actually have to be given 7.8% to see it.

Unregistered

2nd grade math

That’s correct, 2.8% is the national government cost of living increase for all Americans collecting social security. So the first 2.8% of any salary increase by the LCSO is not a merit increase, it is simply keeping up with inflation. So if there is a 5% raise for example you would actually have to be given 7.8% to see it.
    THANK YOU for explaining that point in a way the brass can understand!

Unregistered

Command Staffs 10%

Let's also not forget the 10% raise that the command staff received a few years ago. Why not bring the "leaders" back down to our level as it appears most of them have forgotten where they came from.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast