Walter Mitty Syndrone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Walter Mitty Syndrone

Naples Daily News
    Article 9-11 ceremony was about Heroes Remembered
    Posted: Sept. 11, 2009
    http://archive.naplesnews.com/news/l...43716862.html/
    Collier County sheriff's Cpl. Carmine Marceno was working in New York on that fateful day, as a Suffolk County Park police officer. In the pocket of his uniform, he carries missal cards with the names of friends he's lost, some of them on Sept. 11. "Every time I put my uniform on, I bring them with me," Marceno said. "This day brings back a lot of memories of a lot of co-workers and great friends I've made along the way. I will never forget them."

FGCU REMEMBERS 9/11
    By Travis Brown
    Sept. 14, 2016
    Campus News
    http://eaglenews.org/news/fgcu-remembers-911/
    “I believe the most important thing is to never forget those that paid the price that day,” said Capt. Carmine Marceno, with the Lee County Sheriff’s Department, during his presentation at the event. “The most important thing is to never forget.” Marceno was working as a police officer with the New York Police Department during the time of the attacks and, although he was not on duty, he still recalled, “I immediately knew that we were under attack and that moment changed the world forever.”

The only problem is that according to his LCSO application, he was employed at Island Tea of Naples (4/00 through 1/03). Next time you see Carmine ask him for the list of names that he has in his uniform pocket.

Walter Mitty Syndrome is when you daydream about yourself being in another life as much as or even more than you pay attention to your real life. The name comes from a short story where the main character thinks up exciting scenarios for himself in his head when he's bored.

Unregistered

Well played

Enough said!

Habitual LIAR!

Abortionist!

Corrupt politician!

If you are supporting this scumbag you time will come, we do not forgive, we do not forget, expect us.

Unregistered

Leavans scumbag

I guess if you’re as ugly as you are you try anything

Unregistered

There’s a Video

Funny how the lies keep coming! I was at this 9-11 memorial! I remember seeing him talk about being on the ground at the Towers! It was heart felt and moving! Unfortunately he was never there! Look at his employment history! What a Scumbag!

Unregistered

Dirtbag leavans

Go ahead a have some booze This morning to get you through another day what a loser

Unregistered

A nightmare unfolds

Clean sweep after Carmine is gone. Darryl you cannot save him.

Unregistered

Darryl Aubuchon Wannabe

Your days are numbered.
    Bail out while you can.

Canfield did you in with Morgan’s prompting.

Unregistered

Walter Marceno?

Is that you?

Cut your hair extra short and wear your costume.

Unregistered
    A amateur reporter who was a sophomore in college got some facts wrong. Wow that’s it you just uncovered a game changing scandal. Keep trying. I’ll be supporting the man who is fighting every day to improve this agency, increase my salary, and fix the mess he inherited.

Unregistered

Mess?

All 67 counties have Political Sheriffs.
    All Political Sheriffs hire buddies.
    All buddies support the Political Sheriff.
    If all Political Sheriffs hire buddies that support them AND Carmine is/was The New Face then HE must be the mess you refer to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast