Health Insurance Change

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Exclamation Health Insurance Change

True of false: Carmine to change our insurance plan?
    Rumors are flying that Carmine is going to start making us pay for our family plans.
    Help!

Unregistered

The Holloway Plan

Holloway: Hey Carmine, I just figured out how to pay for the office doors and your pals from Collier!

Marceno: Can’t wait. How do we do it?

Holloway: 3% raises the deplorable deputies, below Lieutenant of course, make them pay for their wives and kids health care and I almost forgot, get some security guards like G4S to watch the inmates. That will solve it.
    What do you think ? Anything else I can do for you, buddy?

Marceno: Gadzooks you are the man. Just one more thing, make the Deanna Williams thing go away, ok?

Holloway: I am it in a New York minute, I’ll send the CRU to take care of it after I call PIO.

Unregistered

Plan of Attack

Holloway: Hey Carmine, I just figured out how to pay for the office doors and your pals from Collier!

Marceno: Can’t wait. How do we do it?

Holloway: 3% raises the deplorable deputies, below Lieutenant of course, make them pay for their wives and kids health care and I almost forgot, get some security guards like G4S to watch the inmates. That will solve it.
    What do you think ? Anything else I can do for you, buddy?

Marceno: Gadzooks you are the man. Just one more thing, make the Deanna Williams thing go away, ok?

Holloway: I am on it in a New York minute, I’ll send the CRU to take care of it after I call PIO.

Unregistered

Leavans aborted stepchild

If the baby 👶 was white would you have raised it??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    True of false: Carmine to change our insurance plan?
    Rumors are flying that Carmine is going to start making us pay for our family plans.
    Help!
    Another false claim by the smear campaign of Leavens. You might want to raise some money!

Unregistered

Leavans sucks

Hey I raised $620 last month! This next one's gonna be big I'm gonna loan my sorry ass more $

Unregistered
    HELP ME! I’m drowning in debt, Thank you, Jim

Unregistered
    People spreading rumors about health coverage for employees and retirees again. All false, there are no changes coming and the plan is protected by legislation.

Unregistered
    No no no no no to racism.