Hard to Find Good Help Anymore

Unregistered

Hard to Find Good Help Anymore

Marceno finds he has an opening and need for a ranking officer in his staff. The position is Captain in CRU. He searches and seeks out those that are working for him. He first goes to the current Captains and finds no one qualified. He then goes to his Lieutenants and finds no one qualified or able to be promoted to Captain. Perhaps he can find that person in the ranks of Sergeant. No luck. He expands his search and reaches outside the agency to find that person working at Collier County Sheriff Office. To show how grateful this action is, the new Captain and his wife give $ 2000.00 to this act of kindness. This is not politics. A politicians would have waited till after the election. This is an act of stupidity. Here is the lesson, Carmine. You should not mess with pay or promotions. You have to get that right.

Unregistered

Fired

Wow you must have soaked in your septic tank a little too long today stinky boy

Unregistered

Um Dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marceno finds he has an opening and need for a ranking officer in his staff. The position is Captain in CRU. He searches and seeks out those that are working for him. He first goes to the current Captains and finds no one qualified. He then goes to his Lieutenants and finds no one qualified or able to be promoted to Captain. Perhaps he can find that person in the ranks of Sergeant. No luck. He expands his search and reaches outside the agency to find that person working at Collier County Sheriff Office. To show how grateful this action is, the new Captain and his wife give $ 2000.00 to this act of kindness. This is not politics. A politicians would have waited till after the election. This is an act of stupidity. Here is the lesson, Carmine. You should not mess with pay or promotions. You have to get that right.
    Stupid is Stupid does you idiot confederate James Whitey Klan Man Leavens likely retiree good ole boy fool. ALL I repeat ALL sheriff's in ALL 67 counties are political and bring in Or HIRE people close to them or they know and trust. Keep doing this stupid a$$ good ole boy look within my WASP ranks of good ole Lee County boys and promote crap. It's VERY typical of Jimmy Whitey Klan Man Leavens and all his good ole boy retiree losers.

Unregistered

Try Building Trust Instead of Hiring Trust

Management 101 - You don't hire trust, you build trust with your employees. Try honest and factual communications. Try treating the employees as you would want to be treated. You set the example in leadership by your very actions. If you have to go outside the agency to find someone you trust, you have failed in leadership. If you truly care, start applying active leadership instead of politics, you will find it refreshing. Ask yourself, is the leadership setting the example and are they holding themselves to the same standards that they have asked of me? Try a honest, thoughtful, and constructive conversation.

Unregistered

Leavans the loser with bad advice

The more stuff you post the more I realize how stupid you are

Unregistered

Try Building Trust Instead of Hiring Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The more stuff you post the more I realize how stupid you are

Well so much for honest, thoughtful, and constructive conversation.

Unregistered

White trash leavans

That's what they said at your last job you suck