Corrections to privatize?

Unregistered

Corrections to privatize?

Several different variations of the rumor that Corrections is to privatize, under Carmines reign. As a CO, this is disturbing. Corrections has always been the red headed stepchild of this agency and I don't expect that to change, but to privatize?

I'm not trying to spread unrest or even more discontent, just looking for answers.

Unregistered

Have nots

Holloway: Hey Carmine, I just figured out how to pay for the office doors and your pals from Collier!

Marceno: Can’t wait. How do we do it?

Holloway: 3% raises the deplorable deputies, below Lieutenant of course, make them pay for their wives and kids health care and I almost forgot, get some security guards like G4S to watch the inmates. That will solve it.
    What do you think ? Anything else I can do for you, buddy?

Marceno: Gadzooks you are the man. Just one more thing, make the Deanna Williams thing go away, ok?

Holloway: I am on it in a New York minute, I’ll send the CRU to take care of it after I call PIO.

Unregistered

Ok

Holloway: Hey Carmine, I just figured out how to pay for the office doors and your pals from Collier!

Marceno: Can’t wait. How do we do it?

Holloway: 3% raises the deplorable deputies, below Lieutenant of course, make them pay for their wives and kids health care and I almost forgot, get some security guards like G4S to watch the inmates. That will solve it.
    What do you think ? Anything else I can do for you, buddy?

Marceno: Gadzooks you are the man. Just one more thing, make the Deanna Williams thing go away, ok?

Holloway: I’ll send the CRU to take care of it after I call PIO.

Unregistered

Baker act leavans

This fool is just rambling on I think he needs some serious mental help! Does he have any friends or family that care about him