+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    FMPD Captain Arrested

    Hey Donnie

    News Press: Fort Myers police captain arrested for prostitution, perjury

    https://www.news-press.com/story/new...ed/2274035001/

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Donnie

    News Press: Fort Myers police captain arrested for prostitution, perjury

    https://www.news-press.com/story/new...ed/2274035001/
    So what are you saying, he should apply to go back since he is overly qualified in comparison?

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So what are you saying, he should apply to go back since he is overly qualified in comparison?
    Of course.
    Let us know how it works out.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Your captain had a copy of the video and saved it for 6 years just to release it for payback. Says a lot of about de’s character.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone read the full warrant yet? Looks like good ole dw had the video and released it, also two former sig officers knew all about the video and lied about it under oath. Oh boy oh boy!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can we go about reading the warrant???
    It becomes public record after it is executed.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your captain had a copy of the video and saved it for 6 years just to release it for payback. Says a lot of about de’s character.
    So lets get this right, you claim that Donna had a copy of a video which contained illegal activity, yet sat on it for 6 years to pay that other guy back? Isn't failure to hand in evidence, willfully, some sort of misprison of the crime that video documented? It says perfectly about his character. And so what? You going to do something about it? lol lol nope. cant touch him hahaha

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Negative retention

    Boy Steve your hiring process must be highly advanced. People are starting to talk after the court case last week and now this. What else are you hiding?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boy Steve your hiring process must be highly advanced. People are starting to talk after the court case last week and now this. What else are you hiding?
    News Press: Arrest warrant released for FMPD captain

    https://www.news-press.com/story/new...ed/2285852001/

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News Press: Arrest warrant released for FMPD captain

    https://www.news-press.com/story/new...ed/2285852001/
    Just normal untruthful officers. Perfect for Hendry County.
    In fact it's a plus to be untruthful for them.

    No Credibility

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    News Press: Arrest warrant released for FMPD captain

    https://www.news-press.com/story/new...ed/2285852001/
    From the News Press article about NOW Hendry County Sheriff's Office CAPTAIN Donnie Weathers...

    "But former Fort Myers police Detective Donald Weathers said he was shown the video not long after it happened and made a copy of it. Weathers was a detective with the Special Investigations Group, who was fired from the department after an internal affairs investigation found he lied during a deposition related to the use of a confidential informant who had sexual contact during a drug buy.

    He told investigators he provided Kerr with the video after holding onto it for five years.

    Attempts to reach Weathers on Wednesday were unsuccessful."

    Steve hires people like this. He had issues (lied in a deposition and the State Attorney's Office states they can no longer use him in cases) BEFORE this latest incident came to light and Steve still hires him. He CAN'T TESTIFY and Steve makes him a captain. This looks terrible for Steve, for us and for our county.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •