10-15 - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-15

Unregistered
    FMPD. The only place to give children with one year experience a position in a federal task force and the only place we give a complete moron a dog and pickup truck.

Unregistered
    Don't worry, rookie will be a specialty unit soon and think they know it all and don't have to work anymore...maybe sit under a tree.. some of you rookies need real life experience before you start talking shit. Keep detaining/undetaining and getting your awesome no pc arrests noble prossed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone knows who these crybaby, poor me pitiful excuses are on here that continue to lash out and be cowards. The same ones who park under a tree in south and milk traffic crashes daily, yet claim they were overlooked and treated unfairly over the course of their career as a sworn CSA. Jaded 20 year road cops.
    Get a life.
    Hey D-Bag, thanks for paying into the pension for me. I enjoy my monthly check. And you will probably not make 20 plus years. And your a *****!

Unregistered
    Rookies come and rookies go. Happens every week.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    hey d-bag, thanks for paying into the pension for me. I enjoy my monthly check. And you will probably not make 20 plus years. And your a *****!
    amen brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yup. I trained a lot of people. From day 1 their first question. " That is awesome. How can I wear jeans and grow a beard. That's why I became a cop. My wife and children do not matter. I love FX and the Shield and I saw Training Day. That's what we do right?" Oh yeah, that's what we do. As KW would say, "Good Luck Loser."

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup. I trained a lot of people. From day 1 their first question. " That is awesome. How can I wear jeans and grow a beard. That's why I became a cop. My wife and children do not matter. I love FX and the Shield and I saw Training Day. That's what we do right?" Oh yeah, that's what we do. As KW would say, "Good Luck Loser."
    Can someone tel NM he can be undercover without looking homeless

Unregistered
    Diggy, I'll give you till Monday to put all those officers on the warrant on administrative leave, you need transparency remember...even supervisors.

Unregistered
    https://7news.com.au/news/crime/man-...kends-c-454414

If jrod thinks he's getting off go look up this prosecutor's record including this shark drag case and especially convictions of dirty cops.

Unregistered
    A bunch of old men still upset time passed you by. Never made rank. Never made it to a specialty or got kicked off of them. Probable cause? You mean who you probably cause for bullshit in the Department by crying and whining. Oh no a female Officer got promoted before you. There's a reason why. It's called work ethic. Those female Sgts are better than you could ever hope to be. That guy who got a TFO position and the moron with the truck,out work you even when they're off. Stay on the perimeter old timer. We'll take it from here. Go on your family outings and tell the lies on how you are the cop like no other and without you the city would burn. New flash. No one even knows you're there. Besides your constant foot patrols when you stay in your car and you meal breaks at Biggy's. Stop talking. No a soul cares.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast