10-15 - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 10-15

Unregistered
    Sorry to disappoint you all but I went through the entire report numerous times, Kentucky is in the clear. Can’t say the same for some current fmpd former sig detectives......

Unregistered
    Why is it that our chief and city council keep stressing that anonymous complaints will be taken seriously. No one sees the conflict here? There are multiple laws against making false statements about a crime, does this apply to making false accusations of misconduct?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that our chief and city council keep stressing that anonymous complaints will be taken seriously. No one sees the conflict here? There are multiple laws against making false statements about a crime, does this apply to making false accusations of misconduct?
    This is the future of FMPD and law enforcement. I make a lot of undeserved money but if you anonymously complain about one of my officers, legit or not, I will get rid of them. As a matter of fact, if you do not like their guns I will take them away and give them electric sticks like Demolition Man. I will also take money out of their checks to pay your electric bill. Oh you do not pay an electric bill! They just got a small raise. I will take from their checks so you can have spending money. Gotta love the DD.

Unregistered
    This is the future of FMPD and law enforcement. I make a lot of undeserved money but if you anonymously complain about one of my officers, legit or not, I will get rid of them. As a matter of fact, if you do not like their guns I will take them away and give them electric sticks like Demolition Man. I will also take money out of their checks to pay your electric bill. Oh you do not pay an electric bill! They just got a small raise. I will take from their checks so you can have spending money. Gotta love the DD.
    You know Burger King is hiring

Unregistered
    Burger King is hiring, and the people that work there have a lot more human dignity than the trolls on here. Jetblue is hiring. Lee health is hiring. Construction firms, border patrol, TSA are hiring. There are also jobs that require one to get an actual education and skills. American companies have to go to foreign countries to fill their employment rosters. Perhaps if our police officers had a little more respect and appreciation for their community and their country at large and were less pathologically obsessed with childish bickering they would have better leadership. Reading this rubbish makes me think you all have the administration you deserve.

Unregistered

An administration we deserve?

Burger King is hiring, and the people that work there have a lot more human dignity than the trolls on here. Jetblue is hiring. Lee health is hiring. Construction firms, border patrol, TSA are hiring. There are also jobs that require one to get an actual education and skills. American companies have to go to foreign countries to fill their employment rosters. Perhaps if our police officers had a little more respect and appreciation for their community and their country at large and were less pathologically obsessed with childish bickering they would have better leadership. Reading this rubbish makes me think you all have the administration you deserve.
    Other than the chief and deputy chiefs our administration is the same as it was under DB. They all cover each other's back, know where the bodies are buried, right now they are concerned that their malfeasance might be brought up. The chief and deputy chiefs listen to these bozos because they blow smoke and sunshine up their asses. Reporting numbers are skewed, they all knew about the video, and what goes around comes around. Not bickering just stating fact. VM, BM, BN, RM, and RV, and RD, circle the wagons like you always do when the truth is at the door.

Unregistered
    Well comrade may I ask why are you in here putting in your 2 cents worth? Let me guess are you the new moral police? Or maybe you are related to one of the lunatics here

Unregistered

Administration we deserve?

Many of us have been toiling through this lunacy for a long time. The new chief has committed law & policy violations by his misuse of his City credit card. but of course this is fmpd in the city of Fort Myers so it will never be addressed. When it comes to administration only the two assistant chiefs are clean of malfeasance. VM, BM, BN, RD, and RV, circle the wagons and call BP and make sure all your stories are straight. anybody who wants to get promoted from this point on better drink the Kool-Aid and fall in line, if you don't RD will make sure you go nowhere in this agency because we all know he's running the show. And by the way, wasn't RM in charge of all tech issues at SIG?

TOO MANY HOLES IN THE STORY BUT AS USUAL IT'LL ALL BE CLEANED UP BY THE LUNATICS WHO RUN THE ASYLUM.

Apparently accountability only applies to those who believe in this honorable profession. the Kool-Aid drinkers and alphabet units mock us when we speak about people's civil rights, because the dirty people at top have taught them that rights don't matter it's all about numbers.

Unregistered
    Everyone knows who these crybaby, poor me pitiful excuses are on here that continue to lash out and be cowards. The same ones who park under a tree in south and milk traffic crashes daily, yet claim they were overlooked and treated unfairly over the course of their career as a sworn CSA. Jaded 20 year road cops.
    Get a life.

Unregistered
    Everyone knows who these crybaby, poor me pitiful excuses are on here that continue to lash out and be cowards. The same ones who park under a tree in south and milk traffic crashes daily, yet claim they were overlooked and treated unfairly over the course of their career as a sworn CSA. Jaded 20 year road cops.
    Get a life.
    Ok, rookie, get a hold of me when you get some experience other than no dl and pick up arrest.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast