Why Nicole Anderson becomes Under Sheriff - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    So how many unqualified friends of the undersheriff are going to get promoted now? I know, I know, she's nice. What else you got?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the letter r was left out and now that person can’t write? Ever heard of a typo ass-wipe. Give her a chance, we need nice people up on the 5th floor.
    By the way, Kiss my black As* MO FO !!!
    You all can flap your purple gums all you want, and it does not matter that she is married because she still loves when I shoot this white nut up in those guts.

Unregistered
    You all can flap your purple gums all you want, and it does not matter that she is married because she still loves when I shoot this white nut up in those guts.
    I’m okay dummy this thread is stupid not entertaining and over.

Unregistered
    So the letter r was left out and now that person can’t write? Ever heard of a typo ass-wipe. Give her a chance, we need nice people up on the 5th floor.
    By the way, Kiss my black As* MO FO !!!
    Hey, next time why don't you go "axed" someone how to spell it!

Unregistered
    You are a racist, I can’t believe someone like you are allowed to work here. Why don’t you be a man and say your name. You are a coward and a disgusting
    I watched the Ceremony video also and I have to agree with the original poster D. Holmes looks and sounds like a fool. These Black promotions are a joke. Call me a Racist if that makes you feel better about yourself.

Funny I don't see your name you F’in POS.

Unregistered
    Why get your self upset? This is a person ousted with last regime...you can bet on it.
    You wanna bet? Still gainfully employed at BSO and making big bucks so GFY!

Unregistered
    Obviously, looking at this objectively, none of you seem to be getting along. Looks like your dividing yourselves along racial lines, religious lines, rank lines, age lines, cultural limes, and so on and so forth. That is a true sign that you do not have good leadership.

If you had a real leader and good leadership that would not be happening. You are falling apart and unraveling at the seams BSO. If there’s a life boat now is the time to get on it.

Unregistered
    I know why she's called "Weezy", from the Jefferson's, moving on up! Delusional thinking and still unqualified.

Unregistered
    All of you focused on race here are just wrong. Yes she's black, but she was Tony's third choice. That is the more embarrassing thing here for both Anderson and Tony. She only got the job because Reyes (Cuban/White) and Hale (White) turned it down first.

Unregistered
    All of you focused on race here are just wrong. Yes she's black, but she was Tony's third choice. That is the more embarrassing thing here for both Anderson and Tony. She only got the job because Reyes (Cuban/White) and Hale (White) turned it down first.
    Well said , third loser.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast