Why Nicole Anderson becomes Under Sheriff - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And the energy your devoting into hate is strong. Why don't you do something about it. Turn off your wambulance sirens and help turn the agency around.
    I was doing my best to help turn this place around, unfortunately, I'm not a minority so it doesn't matter what I say anymore! Maybe I should rephrase my statement, I'm not a minority yet. The way things are going I will be.....in about a year or so. The sheriff makes the statement that the command staff represents the community now, what community, Pompano, Diatrict 54, Baltimore,
    Detroit, or Chicago? Last time I checked Broward was about 66% caucasian, not 99% minority. Good news is he nor his command staff will be here in about 15 months. The bad news is how much damage can they do in that time. I am not an Israel supporter and I had so much hope when Tony took over. But, like they say power corrupts!

Unregistered
    These useless democraps think this social experiment will work. This trend of col Weezey and the Jeffersons in law enforcement is destroying the profession. This shit show is hilarious. Make your money guys and get out asap!

Unregistered

Undersheriff and sheriff abuse

Fact is that whites are getting f...ked by the appointee. Run, run, run!!!!! The brass now only kisses ass. Benny good luck, brother, you spineless back stabber. Count your days...I hope Israel returns and tosses all these *****es on their ass!

Unregistered

Stern show

Mamamonkey!!!!

Unregistered
    She is just part of the black militant plague that has infected this agency. This place is doomed. We will never recover from Israel and temp Tony. Weezy will be the next humiliation in the news. She has history to be exposed. Stand by gents.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789