+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 79
 
  1. #41
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is extremely nice and smart you POS. Leave her alone. It was a great choice and pick.
    "Extremely nice and smart" just doesn't cut it in this profession when you're suddenly thrown into a chaotic scenario without any previous experience. All those honors, medals, ranks, degrees, etc. that people believe make a person look so great on paper ain't $hit until they're put to the test and finally earn the pay they signed up for. We're looking at a future Jan Jordan in the making.

  2. #42
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If you have that much of a problem won't you bring it to her attention ....... exactly....you coward... You only have balls behind a computer screen... sit down and shut up.

  3. #43
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you have that much of a problem won't you bring it to her attention ....... exactly....you coward... You only have balls behind a computer screen... sit down and shut up.
    I’d bring it to commands attention if they weren’t cowards who hide behind their rank. I’m sure going to the 5th floor to share my thoughts would be well received by a
    Sheriff with a history of temper tantrums. I’m sure that they wouldn’t use their rank to immediately suspend or fire me.

  4. #44
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’d bring it to commands attention if they weren’t cowards who hide behind their rank. I’m sure going to the 5th floor to share my thoughts would be well received by a
    Sheriff with a history of temper tantrums. I’m sure that they wouldn’t use their rank to immediately suspend or fire me.
    And THIS is why nobody says anything! Because we all know what will happen. Honestly, she took the position so she must be ready to leave, because the only way she has any hope of staying after the election is if Pollock wins, since we already know Tony won't be there. Al may keep her for the same reason, although if he were smart he will have his own undersheriff instead of somebody else's. Buckle up everybody, this is going to be a long 15 1/2 months.

  5. #45
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those of you that dont work here. This is what your governor, Pollack and some of your citizens have morphed BSO into. These are the changes they claim you wanted. There are literally no more white male colonels or majors left. Negro fired or demoted them all because he said you, the citizens, wanted him to. Temporary has also stopped promoting anyone white in the lower ranks as well. Additionally, Temporary is universally hated by everyone, as he has proven to be an insecure child, having melt-down type tantrums, daily. The men around him want to kick his d@ck stiff and the ladies are scared shittless. The agency moral has been buried for months but the negros are feeling empowered, high fiving each other like inmates that just rioted and took over a cell block. There is a tension that can't be described and the blacks have a militant attitude feeling that accountability and professionalism is no longer necessary because that's a white man standard, not theirs. Speaking of standards. DLE has lost their longstanding accreditation because although anything can be corrected, the sheriff showed no interest in hearing the commissions concerns. We've maintained that accreditation for decades costing you all millions. Id advise you to sell your home and lock your doors because literally, the inmates are running the asylum. Treat your road patrol well and please understand that the guys and girls you see on the street are literally all you have left. Dont believe me? Call the PSB asking for help or information and see what you get. This is what happens when politics meet affirmative action in sunny south Florida. Welcome to Chicago. Best of luck..
    You are an idiot, a liar, and a racist. Lets see... no more white colonels or majors you say? Seriously? Colonel Hale is white. Major Robson is white. Major Russo is white. Major Morse is white. Major Arndt is white. Major Achillarie is white. Major Schnack is white. Major Langelier is white. Major Jackowski is white. Major McCoy is white. I am glad you didnt mention captains because my fingers wouldve probably cramped up typing so much...

    Unfortunately, all too many feel that diversity works one way. All white with some color sprinkled in. But the moment that all color with some white sprinkled in occurs all of a sudden racism exists. Thats is an egocentric and ignorant way to view diveristy. Good luck in life my white friend I wish you all the best. Hugs and kisses.

  6. #46
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot, a liar, and a racist. Lets see... no more white colonels or majors you say? Seriously? Colonel Hale is white. Major Robson is white. Major Russo is white. Major Morse is white. Major Arndt is white. Major Achillarie is white. Major Schnack is white. Major Langelier is white. Major Jackowski is white. Major McCoy is white. I am glad you didnt mention captains because my fingers wouldve probably cramped up typing so much...

    Unfortunately, all too many feel that diversity works one way. All white with some color sprinkled in. But the moment that all color with some white sprinkled in occurs all of a sudden racism exists. Thats is an egocentric and ignorant way to view diveristy. Good luck in life my white friend I wish you all the best. Hugs and kisses.
    Thanks for validating our statement. One white colonel out there flopping in the breeze. Changed literally overnight...
    Deliberately leaving only one white token colonel, just to make a point, is unacceptable at an organization as large as the Broward sheriff's Office. And when Hale leaves, he will be replaced by a minority because there's no white left in the ranks to take his place. Clearly, that's by design, as people are not stupid. Change for the sake of change is not good business. Change solely to make a racial statement is downright reckless and can be dangerous in police work. I disagree with your position as this is nothing more than a deliberate FU to whites at BSO. The blacks didn't all of a sudden earn those positions, just like the whites weren't suddenly incapable of holding them. Isn't lack of leadership experience and historically poor performance history by ranking officers what added to the MSD tragedy (Jordan)? This, my friend, is a clear case of inept leadership. And, not only is it unprofessional juvenile behavior, but it can be... dangerous.

  7. #47
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Bitter

    Wow, "Weezy" as undersheriff. The black plague know nothings are really movin' on up! Five foot nothing trooper wanna be is #2 HNIC. Women in police work, just another disaster. Ask her about the time she came to work in L. Lakes and forgot to bring her gun!

    Damn bitter is your name

  8. #48
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot, a liar, and a racist. Lets see... no more white colonels or majors you say? Seriously? Colonel Hale is white. Major Robson is white. Major Russo is white. Major Morse is white. Major Arndt is white. Major Achillarie is white. Major Schnack is white. Major Langelier is white. Major Jackowski is white. Major McCoy is white. I am glad you didnt mention captains because my fingers wouldve probably cramped up typing so much...

    Unfortunately, all too many feel that diversity works one way. All white with some color sprinkled in. But the moment that all color with some white sprinkled in occurs all of a sudden racism exists. Thats is an egocentric and ignorant way to view diveristy. Good luck in life my white friend I wish you all the best. Hugs and kisses.
    Sounds like yummy donuts

  9. #49
    Unregistered
    Guest

    I SMELL FEAR! And a little urine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've met plenty of Marines that were still pu$$ies... Numerous "college educated" idiots, and have worked with cops that turn out to be criminals. Just because you have a title(s) does not necessarily mean you're entitled to it.
    The men you met were not Marines SNOWFLAKE. They were standing in front of you with pants down and you were on your knees ! Guuurgle. Sluuuurp!
    Your peeing in your pants now in fear.

  10. #50
    Unregistered
    Guest
    How’d she get the name Weezy??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •