+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
 
  1. #1
    Unregisteredwhyiswhy
    Guest

    Why Nicole Anderson becomes Under Sheriff

    The only reason why Nicole Anderson is Under Sheriff, is becaus nobody else wants it. And like the other misfits before her, when Tony is out, and he probably will be. She will be like Kinsey, Sgt Polan, and Lt. Dale. Unemployed and unemployable!!!!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You only pick someone like Anderson to be undersheriff if you want a total "yes" person in the job. She is weak, not a leader, all about self-preservation. Bad move by Tony and bad for the troops

  3. #3
    Unregisteredinjose
    Guest

    And yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You only pick someone like Anderson to be undersheriff if you want a total "yes" person in the job. She is weak, not a leader, all about self-preservation. Bad move by Tony and bad for the troops
    Yes, bad for the troops. But can you tell what’s been good for the troops in the last 11 years?

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    She is nothing but a useless opportunist. Her resume is a joke. Her loyalty doesnt exist. And her hypocritical church-lady act is a worn out fraud. Perfect sidekick for Temporary negro.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hard for me to write these words but ........ Tony's incompetence is making Israel look good, or at least less stupid. And Pollock, Smalling wouldn't be any better either. Pretty much sucks for us.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Tony has burned every bridge with the limited outside people he could think of to help him succeed. He ignored people on the outside who wanted to temporarily help but they were turned away because of his ego. Now his only option left is to tell everyone about the tremendous amount of talent we already have in BSO. If we really had so much talent, why did we fail miserably at the airport and MSD? Tony is a fraud and a scam artist that pulled the wool over the eyes of a grieving parent. That parent introduced him to the Governor and it was a 50/50 shot at scamming the Governor and he did. I hope the Governor puts someone else in charge after the State Senate panel votes to remove Israel. Remember, Tony has not been appointed yet.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Major Meerah for sheriff 2020

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Pathetic

    Sad but true. Race before qualifications.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony has burned every bridge with the limited outside people he could think of to help him succeed. He ignored people on the outside who wanted to temporarily help but they were turned away because of his ego. Now his only option left is to tell everyone about the tremendous amount of talent we already have in BSO. If we really had so much talent, why did we fail miserably at the airport and MSD? Tony is a fraud and a scam artist that pulled the wool over the eyes of a grieving parent. That parent introduced him to the Governor and it was a 50/50 shot at scamming the Governor and he did. I hope the Governor puts someone else in charge after the State Senate panel votes to remove Israel. Remember, Tony has not been appointed yet.
    You're an idiot on the last part. Tony was appointed, subject only to being removed before the 2020 election if the senate reinstates Israel (which won't ever happen). When they uphold Israel's removal, DeSantis doesn't get a do-over. He already filled the job with Tony. Sorry, for good or bad, that's the law.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhyiswhy View Post
    The only reason why Nicole Anderson is Under Sheriff, is becaus nobody else wants it. And like the other misfits before her, when Tony is out, and he probably will be. She will be like Kinsey, Sgt Polan, and Lt. Dale. Unemployed and unemployable!!!!
    I watched the Ceremony and D. Holmes is a nice guy but how can you say when the Sheriff got elected????? WTF This is why blacks cant be in charge they are dumb and stick there foot in their mouth constantly. Sorry if the truth hurts!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •