Why Nicole Anderson becomes Under Sheriff - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot, a liar, and a racist. Lets see... no more white colonels or majors you say? Seriously? Colonel Hale is white. Major Robson is white. Major Russo is white. Major Morse is white. Major Arndt is white. Major Achillarie is white. Major Schnack is white. Major Langelier is white. Major Jackowski is white. Major McCoy is white. I am glad you didnt mention captains because my fingers wouldve probably cramped up typing so much...

Unfortunately, all too many feel that diversity works one way. All white with some color sprinkled in. But the moment that all color with some white sprinkled in occurs all of a sudden racism exists. Thats is an egocentric and ignorant way to view diveristy. Good luck in life my white friend I wish you all the best. Hugs and kisses.
    Sounds like yummy donuts

Unregistered

I SMELL FEAR! And a little urine.

I've met plenty of Marines that were still pu$$ies... Numerous "college educated" idiots, and have worked with cops that turn out to be criminals. Just because you have a title(s) does not necessarily mean you're entitled to it.
    The men you met were not Marines SNOWFLAKE. They were standing in front of you with pants down and you were on your knees ! Guuurgle. Sluuuurp!
    Your peeing in your pants now in fear.

Unregistered
    How’d she get the name Weezy??

QUOTE OF THE DAY
    "I dont care who hears me. I love scott israel. I'll support him forever."

Weezy- 2018 PSB

Unregistered
    How’d she get the name Weezy??
    Not sure who coined the name but Weezy seems very appropriate. She's so short she can't even see over the podium. So much for a command presence. She has those little beady eyes and and a voice to match. There's nothing wonderful or historic over this fraud of a placement. Yep, WEEZY is a perfect name for this historically useless turncoat squat.

Unregistered

If Pollock Wins!

She is the 1st to go! Take that to the bank. She had no use for him and he knew it.

Unregistered
    I love pollack and i pray daily that he wins. This man will clean house.
    Get ready boys and girls...

*****pollack for sheriff 2020 *****

Unregistered
    I love pollack and i pray daily that he wins. This man will clean house.
    Get ready boys and girls...

*****pollack for sheriff 2020 *****
    Al wont get rid of anybody of COLOR, actually he would promote MORE.

Unregistered
    She is the 1st to go! Take that to the bank. She had no use for him and he knew it.
    Thats definately a plus. At least Pollock knows a useless dud when he sees one.

Unregistered

Churchgoer lies like a rug

Her holier than thought act is just that..an act. She bullied the blonde deputy to leaving BSO. Sorry that she was loved by so many. She headed the black mean girls team and has not been honest with anyone. Perfect pick for Temporary!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast