Why Nicole Anderson becomes Under Sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sad but true. Race before qualifications.
    Tick 2 boxes...yay diversity!..Who ****ing cares we are approaching impact, this place has been driven into the ground

Unregistered
    Tick 2 boxes...yay diversity!..Who ****ing cares we are approaching impact, this place has been driven into the ground
    Well put. Brace for impact folks..

Unregistered
    There is very little that will demoralize the troops quicker than a promotion that is perceived to be undeserving. Let alone a dozen. Federal guidelines clearly indicate that nobody should be promoted, hired, or skipped over based on race. This asshole has publically flaunted his disregard for this mandate. That's why you dont knowingly place a lying, bad check writing militant in positions of power. But, as were quickly realizing, the greasy bumpy head has never felt the rules applied to him.

Unregistered
    “As I shared with you last week following Colonel Sean Zukowsky’s resignation, I was in the process of interviewing candidates to find the most qualified person for the position.

I was pleasantly surprised by the overwhelming support the rank and file offered to one person.

It is with great honor and pleasure that I announce Colonel Nichole Anderson as the agency’s new Undersheriff!”

So did he interview candidates? Or did he interview the rank and file? What rank and file person has he talked to since Thursday?
    His driver? This sheriff is a liar and dumb.

Unregistered
    “As I shared with you last week following Colonel Sean Zukowsky’s resignation, I was in the process of interviewing candidates to find the most qualified person for the position.

I was pleasantly surprised by the overwhelming support the rank and file offered to one person.

It is with great honor and pleasure that I announce Colonel Nichole Anderson as the agency’s new Undersheriff!”

So did he interview candidates? Or did he interview the rank and file? What rank and file person has he talked to since Thursday?
    His driver? This sheriff is a liar and dumb.
    He's a lying bumpy headed chump. He basically welcomed her aboard last thursday.

Unregistered
    There is very little that will demoralize the troops quicker than a promotion that is perceived to be undeserving. Let alone a dozen. Federal guidelines clearly indicate that nobody should be promoted, hired, or skipped over based on race. This asshole has publically flaunted his disregard for this mandate. That's why you dont knowingly place a lying, bad check writing militant in positions of power. But, as were quickly realizing, the greasy bumpy head has never felt the rules applied to him.
    Actually it's hilarious. I have a feeling that Scott will be back and he will be surrounded by those that he falsely claimed to care about and did his best to keep at arms length. If he's back ; they'll be in his ear all day, at events with him etc. He'll spend every day looking over his shoulder waiting for one of his admin staff to sabotage his position. And, they will.

Unregistered
    There was a time when if you were arrested for a felony, you werent eligible for police work. But it was excluding too many negros like Temporary bumpy ass and jailer colonel. Well, he caught a fraud charge before police work and lied his way in. Jailer colonel ended up in palm beaches jail, strip searched as a felon, all while employed here. PBSO still laughs at us for that one. Am I missing anymore??

Unregistered
    I watched the Ceremony and D. Holmes is a nice guy but how can you say when the Sheriff got elected????? WTF This is why blacks cant be in charge they are dumb and stick there foot in their mouth constantly. Sorry if the truth hurts!
    I saw that also had had to rewind to see if I heard it correctly. These people are so stupid and this is what we have leading the agency. We are so doomed.

Unregistered
    Wow, "Weezy" as undersheriff. The black plague know nothings are really movin' on up! Five foot nothing trooper wanna be is #2 HNIC. Women in police work, just another disaster. Ask her about the time she came to work in L. Lakes and forgot to bring her gun!

Women's lib should be liberating kitchen utensils. This former police agency is a total joke and will never recover. The downfall has been amazing and going on for many years. I'm done now, all you manginas can flame away.

Unregistered

Nicole Anderson

What a damn joke. Shes been kissing Tony's butt since he came in. Just as she did with Israel . She has a good resume but spends more time shadowing Tony then doing any real work. This ain't historic. Everyone else turned this position down. End of story.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast