Why Nicole Anderson becomes Under Sheriff
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregisteredwhyiswhy

Why Nicole Anderson becomes Under Sheriff

The only reason why Nicole Anderson is Under Sheriff, is becaus nobody else wants it. And like the other misfits before her, when Tony is out, and he probably will be. She will be like Kinsey, Sgt Polan, and Lt. Dale. Unemployed and unemployable!!!!

Unregistered
    You only pick someone like Anderson to be undersheriff if you want a total "yes" person in the job. She is weak, not a leader, all about self-preservation. Bad move by Tony and bad for the troops

Unregisteredinjose

And yes

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You only pick someone like Anderson to be undersheriff if you want a total "yes" person in the job. She is weak, not a leader, all about self-preservation. Bad move by Tony and bad for the troops
    Yes, bad for the troops. But can you tell what’s been good for the troops in the last 11 years?

Unregistered
    Hard for me to write these words but ........ Tony's incompetence is making Israel look good, or at least less stupid. And Pollock, Smalling wouldn't be any better either. Pretty much sucks for us.

Unregistered
    Tony has burned every bridge with the limited outside people he could think of to help him succeed. He ignored people on the outside who wanted to temporarily help but they were turned away because of his ego. Now his only option left is to tell everyone about the tremendous amount of talent we already have in BSO. If we really had so much talent, why did we fail miserably at the airport and MSD? Tony is a fraud and a scam artist that pulled the wool over the eyes of a grieving parent. That parent introduced him to the Governor and it was a 50/50 shot at scamming the Governor and he did. I hope the Governor puts someone else in charge after the State Senate panel votes to remove Israel. Remember, Tony has not been appointed yet.

Unregistered
    Major Meerah for sheriff 2020

Unregistered
    Tony has burned every bridge with the limited outside people he could think of to help him succeed. He ignored people on the outside who wanted to temporarily help but they were turned away because of his ego. Now his only option left is to tell everyone about the tremendous amount of talent we already have in BSO. If we really had so much talent, why did we fail miserably at the airport and MSD? Tony is a fraud and a scam artist that pulled the wool over the eyes of a grieving parent. That parent introduced him to the Governor and it was a 50/50 shot at scamming the Governor and he did. I hope the Governor puts someone else in charge after the State Senate panel votes to remove Israel. Remember, Tony has not been appointed yet.
    You're an idiot on the last part. Tony was appointed, subject only to being removed before the 2020 election if the senate reinstates Israel (which won't ever happen). When they uphold Israel's removal, DeSantis doesn't get a do-over. He already filled the job with Tony. Sorry, for good or bad, that's the law.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhyiswhy View Post
    The only reason why Nicole Anderson is Under Sheriff, is becaus nobody else wants it. And like the other misfits before her, when Tony is out, and he probably will be. She will be like Kinsey, Sgt Polan, and Lt. Dale. Unemployed and unemployable!!!!
    I watched the Ceremony and D. Holmes is a nice guy but how can you say when the Sheriff got elected????? WTF This is why blacks cant be in charge they are dumb and stick there foot in their mouth constantly. Sorry if the truth hurts!

Unregistered
    Can it possibly get any worse?

Unregistered
    I watched the Ceremony and D. Holmes is a nice guy but how can you say when the Sheriff got elected????? WTF This is why blacks cant be in charge they are dumb and stick there foot in their mouth constantly. Sorry if the truth hurts!
    I saw that also had had to rewind to see if I heard it correctly. These people are so stupid and this is what we have leading the agency. We are so doomed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast