+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a damn joke. Shes been kissing Tony's butt since he came in. Just as she did with Israel . She has a good resume but spends more time shadowing Tony then doing any real work. This ain't historic. Everyone else turned this position down. End of story.
    She spent her career “shadowing” so she wouldnt have to make a decision. Her time in Pompano as a Lt was a joke. She either never left her office or hopped along with another Lt to go to a scene. She managed to suck up to every Sheriff and get herself promoted as the first black Captain, now first black undersheriff. Seriously? Thats her claim to fame. She is looked at as a joke and I will never believe that her name came up from anyone in the rank and file for the job. Thank God Im out of that hell hole! Ill just sit back now, collect those pension checks and have a good laugh at the comedy occurring. Love all you guys and Im sorry youre stuck with this crap! Watch your six!

Unregistered
    It would be humiliating for me as a professional and more so a parent to have to explain to my child that I was promoted multiple times solely because I was the first negro with a cleft to pull it off. And after explaining that you are nothing special, just a token; the child will naturally innocently ask you to follow up with a war story. Something like, "did you ever catch a bad guy?" But I guess Temporary and Colonel Weezy with a cleft have no real shame and winning something by default is more than okay in their pathetic worlds. Temporary said we are making history. I majored in history and I assure you none of my studies included bumpy headed liars and negro split tails as the hero.

Unregistered
    It would be humiliating for me as a professional and more so a parent to have to explain to my child that I was promoted multiple times solely because I was the first negro with a cleft to pull it off. And after explaining that you are nothing special, just a token; the child will naturally innocently ask you to follow up with a war story. Something like, "did you ever catch a bad guy?" But I guess Temporary and Colonel Weezy with a cleft have no real shame and winning something by default is more than okay in their pathetic worlds. Temporary said we are making history. I majored in history and I assure you none of my studies included bumpy headed liars and negro split tails as the hero.
    She is extremely nice and smart you POS. Leave her alone. It was a great choice and pick.

Unregistered
    She is extremely nice and smart you POS. Leave her alone. It was a great choice and pick.
    And you're a simple minded asshole as this is police work not American Idol. This is a nasty, violent profession and it's all business. A nice, smart sawed off black split tail is the LAST thing we need.

Unregistered
    She will be gone next week with Tony. Anything he has done is being removed. He is finished.

Unregistered
    She will be gone next week with Tony. Anything he has done is being removed. He is finished.
    That's what I heard. This command abortion will be neutered. It's coming and I can't wait.

Unregistered
    For those of you that dont work here. This is what your governor, Pollack and some of your citizens have morphed BSO into. These are the changes they claim you wanted. There are literally no more white male colonels or majors left. Negro fired or demoted them all because he said you, the citizens, wanted him to. Temporary has also stopped promoting anyone white in the lower ranks as well. Additionally, Temporary is universally hated by everyone, as he has proven to be an insecure child, having melt-down type tantrums, daily. The men around him want to kick his d@ck stiff and the ladies are scared shittless. The agency moral has been buried for months but the negros are feeling empowered, high fiving each other like inmates that just rioted and took over a cell block. There is a tension that can't be described and the blacks have a militant attitude feeling that accountability and professionalism is no longer necessary because that's a white man standard, not theirs. Speaking of standards. DLE has lost their longstanding accreditation because although anything can be corrected, the sheriff showed no interest in hearing the commissions concerns. We've maintained that accreditation for decades costing you all millions. Id advise you to sell your home and lock your doors because literally, the inmates are running the asylum. Treat your road patrol well and please understand that the guys and girls you see on the street are literally all you have left. Dont believe me? Call the PSB asking for help or information and see what you get. This is what happens when politics meet affirmative action in sunny south Florida. Welcome to Chicago. Best of luck..

Unregistered
    Maybe because she accomplished enough to be selected. Don't look at color, look at her career. She should be proud.

Unregistered
    Maybe because she accomplished enough to be selected. Don't look at color, look at her career. She should be proud.
    What has she accomplished? Please name all these things she has done, other than being the first AA female Capt, Major, Colonel, and now undersheriff. I don't care that they promoted an AA, but at least promote somebody who has earned it.

Unregistered
    What has she accomplished? Please name all these things she has done, other than being the first AA female Capt, Major, Colonel, and now undersheriff. I don't care that they promoted an AA, but at least promote somebody who has earned it.
    tru-dat!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast