Why Nicole Anderson becomes Under Sheriff - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Her holier than thought act is just that..an act. She bullied the blonde deputy to leaving BSO. Sorry that she was loved by so many. She headed the black mean girls team and has not been honest with anyone. Perfect pick for Temporary!
    Well she ain't holly in bed, she a scrate up freak in the sheets. I know she love the cracka d*ck and the creamy filling.

Unregistered
    Because she is the most qualified for sure, it’s the BSO way!

Unregistered
    Well she ain't holly in bed, she a scrate up freak in the sheets. I know she love the cracka d*ck and the creamy filling.
    She’s a very nice person and she’s married to a great guy. Why do you have to be so disrespectful you low life piece of sh1t. Let’s talk about you wife you pricks

Unregistered
    She’s a very nice person and she’s married to a great guy. Why do you have to be so disrespectful you low life piece of sh1t. Let’s talk about you wife you pricks
    First of all, learn to write "let's talk about you wife," seriously? You must be on the 5th floor! Second of all, ALL I hear is how she's a nice person. Ok, I'll give you that one, she's nice, so what, that doesn't translate to becoming undersheriff. What else has she done in her career, and before you answer she's the first black female....pick the rank how about tell me something else, anything else? I'll wait! Take your time!

Unregistered

Coward

I watched the Ceremony and D. Holmes is a nice guy but how can you say when the Sheriff got elected????? WTF This is why blacks cant be in charge they are dumb and stick there foot in their mouth constantly. Sorry if the truth hurts!
    You are a racist, I can’t believe someone like you are allowed to work here. Why don’t you be a man and say your name. You are a coward and a disgusting

Unregistered
    You are a racist, I can’t believe someone like you are allowed to work here. Why don’t you be a man and say your name. You are a coward and a disgusting
    Why get your self upset? This is a person ousted with last regime...you can bet on it.

Unregistered
    “Is” allowed to work here, not “are”

Typical

Unregistered
    First of all, learn to write "let's talk about you wife," seriously? You must be on the 5th floor! Second of all, ALL I hear is how she's a nice person. Ok, I'll give you that one, she's nice, so what, that doesn't translate to becoming undersheriff. What else has she done in her career, and before you answer she's the first black female....pick the rank how about tell me something else, anything else? I'll wait! Take your time!
    So the letter r was left out and now that person can’t write? Ever heard of a typo ass-wipe. Give her a chance, we need nice people up on the 5th floor.
    By the way, Kiss my black As* MO FO !!!

Unregistered
    I don't see your name attached to this comment? That's sort of like the pot calling the kettle.....

Unregistered
    I watched the Ceremony and D. Holmes is a nice guy but how can you say when the Sheriff got elected????? WTF This is why blacks cant be in charge they are dumb and stick there foot in their mouth constantly. Sorry if the truth hurts!
    Your just mad cause it wasn’t you bit*h. I won’t make racist remarks because that would make me a lowlife like you and will not entertain stupidity. With that Fu*k you!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast