Donations
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donations

Unregistered

Donations

I know you suffered a head injury so I'm gonna help you along a little here! When people support you they write you a check. This is what is not registering in your soft head! Carmine continues to take it in huge amounts every month while your support is very sad and depressing for you! You dont have to keep using the same lies to try and make yourself look good! You favor Shrek in the looks dept

Unregistered

CP

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know you suffered a head injury so I'm gonna help you along a little here! When people support you they write you a check. This is what is not registering in your soft head! Carmine continues to take it in huge amounts every month while your support is very sad and depressing for you! You dont have to keep using the same lies to try and make yourself look good! You favor Shrek in the looks dept

Shrek award has been given to Pendergrass, as well as boss hog look alike, best fed elected official.

Unregistered

Shrek leavans

Dont put pendagrass in same category as this guy with water on the brain

Unregistered

Restore Integrity

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One would have to accept the proposition that elections can be bought and that the only criteria is “he who makes the most money, wins”. That is part of the equation but not all. This community is not ready to accept a candidate that has falsified his application, falsified his work history, falsified statements, and made use of his official position to take advantage of female victims (plural used intentionally). If you attempt to defend these factual actions you are misguided and a fool. It is time to restore honor and integrity to LCSO. The community and the men and women that have worked hard and are working hard at LCSO deserve a better leader. One that is focused on the integrity and the professional image of LCSO and not his own image.

Unregistered

Donations

The community will never support a loser that aborted his stepchild because it wasn’t white!
    Leavans is scum

Unregistered

A fool

This guy needs psychiatric help! Killed his own grandbaby

Unregistered

Leavans

Did you kill me because I was going to be black grandpa I would’ve grown up and not bothered you

Unregistered

Donations

I couldn’t raise a black child after the way I have spoken about African-Americans my whole career

Unregistered

Donations

You always had not so great things to say about the females you whitetrash pig

Unregistered
    Leavens actually called one of the females in command staff a whore. Please deny this Leavens so I can embarrass you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast