Go fund me leavans
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Go fund me leavans

We are trying to raise money so he can get a quarter page ad in Lee co Shopper! I'm putting in 75cents! This guy is desperate

Unregistered

Donations

I'll give the sack of garbage a dollar

Unregistered

Go fund

The alva store should pay to get this imbecile some mental help! He is running for office nice chance of that turning out well!

Unregistered

Ashamed

I would be so ashamed to have my name on his list of $19,500 in donations what an embarrassment

Unregistered

Donations

Will now be accepting DNA deposits in my mouth

Unregistered
    Don’t worry, there will be justice in Alva! It’s coming!

Unregistered
    Plus ruin people’s careers like Tim Fisher. Pushed Tim to run, while telling him he had the numbers to win. Leavens was promised to be his number 2 man, when Tim got crushed, Tim had no job and Leavens went back at his six figure job! This guys uses people and is a liar. Don’t fall for his crap, he has no money and is mentally ill. He will lose regardless who the candidate is, $ = TV = votes

Unregistered

Go fund me

He’s definitely the number two man he’s taking Loads of dung from Shoap and Fisher now

Unregistered

Fund

Looking forward to first week of Oct to see how this fool did! Has anyone told him we have the most popular Sheriff lcso has have ever had!!

Unregistered

Fund

I will now be excepting gift cards so I can continue to keep my nice physique also mouthwash toothpaste and cologne so I don’t smell so horrible

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast