Michael drejka case proves cowardice of sheriff - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bullcrap. Drejke "provoked" McGlockton by verbally assaulting his family in a threatening manner. Anyone who provokes someone else so badly that they use force against them DO NOT GET A SYG DEFENSE unless they retreat and are re-attacked. You don't get to start crap with a man's family and shoot him dead if he pushes you away from his family. Nobody wants to hear your BS. We get it. You want black people killed. So did Drejeke. Now go back to your KKK meeting.

776.041 Use or threatened use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is NOT AVAILABLE to a person who:
    (1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
    (2) INITIALLY PROVOKES THE USE OF OR THREATENED USE OF FORCE AGAINST HIMSELF or herself, unless:
    (a) Such force or threat of force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm AND THAT HE OR SHE HAS EXHAUSTED **EVERY** REASONABLE MEANS TO ESCAPE SUCH DANGER other than the use or threatened use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or
    (b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use or threatened use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use or threatened use of force.
    Define "provocation"? Let's use the reasonable man test. Let's also put down the race card. Drejka had no clue either the McGlockton vehicle contained black Afro-Americans nor that the septic tanker was driven by a black male. Duh. So you'd be okay if you found yourself having an argument with a driver over....anything, or even if you were just trying to sell the driver girl scout cookies and you were arguing over price, that the driver's "man" would be justified in bouncing your fat butt off hot asphalt, without an English word even being said first? You'd be okay with this "man" pulling up his pants and CLAPPING his hands together at you laying on the asphalt? And add another guy also charging up to the scene after you, a DISABLED, 47 year old man, who just got his world rocked, and you just lay there? McGlockton surely provoked Drejka. Jesus, it's a badly written law, but Drejka didn't write it. He also NEVER shot a soul in 25 years of legally carrying his concealed weapon. THE PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF BOB GUALTIERI AND STATE ATTORNEY BIG MAC BERNIE MCCABE ARE SENDING AN INNOCENT MAN TO PRISON (NOT THE FIRST BY A MILE) AND EVERYBODY JUST KEEPS DRINKING THEIR KOOL-AID.....OH YEAH, TIL IT HAPPENS TO THEM. NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF. (DID I PROVOKE YOU? LOL)

If you are a deputy, then you know damn well "verbal assault" is not a crime.

Unregistered
    Define "provocation"? Let's use the reasonable man test. Let's also put down the race card. Drejka had no clue either the McGlockton vehicle contained black Afro-Americans nor that the septic tanker was driven by a black male. Duh. So you'd be okay if you found yourself having an argument with a driver over....anything, or even if you were just trying to sell the driver girl scout cookies and you were arguing over price, that the driver's "man" would be justified in bouncing your fat butt off hot asphalt, without an English word even being said first? You'd be okay with this "man" pulling up his pants and CLAPPING his hands together at you laying on the asphalt? And add another guy also charging up to the scene after you, a DISABLED, 47 year old man, who just got his world rocked, and you just lay there? McGlockton surely provoked Drejka. Jesus, it's a badly written law, but Drejka didn't write it. He also NEVER shot a soul in 25 years of legally carrying his concealed weapon. THE PINELLAS COUNTY SHERIFF BOB GUALTIERI AND STATE ATTORNEY BIG MAC BERNIE MCCABE ARE SENDING AN INNOCENT MAN TO PRISON (NOT THE FIRST BY A MILE) AND EVERYBODY JUST KEEPS DRINKING THEIR KOOL-AID.....OH YEAH, TIL IT HAPPENS TO THEM. NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO PLAY WITH YOURSELF. (DID I PROVOKE YOU? LOL)

If you are a deputy, then you know damn well "verbal assault" is not a crime.
    Look Drejke's wife, I know life will be hard without his zero income, but you have to move on. You knew this was bound to happen anyway. You heard him ranting and raving about the blacks in his neighborhood every night and wishing one of them would give him an excuse to blow them away. But he waited too long to pull the trigger. That 4 seconds of hesitation gave McGlockton enough time to back way four steps. If your husband had shot immediately and without any hesitation and not given McGlockton any time to see the gun or react, he might be home now instead of jail.

Unregistered
    Bob considered a push an imminent threat of death. That's why he refused to arrest. But Bob hates black people too. Remember that time he went 10-50 on that black woman for getting in front of him at a red light and tried to pull her out of the car by her hair ripping most of it off? He went home all excited after that one.
    Wow. You don’t know what Bob considered. SYG creates some issues that politicians didn’t consider, as usual. And Bob hates black people? Hahahha. Ok. Do you mean the 10-50 where she was doing 75 and failed to stop? That one? Did her race make her do all that? You’re a moron. But keep the hits coming. Can’t answer my reply? Imminent threat of death or serious bodily injury comes from a shove? Yes or no dummy.

Unregistered
    Wow. You don’t know what Bob considered. SYG creates some issues that politicians didn’t consider, as usual. And Bob hates black people? Hahahha. Ok. Do you mean the 10-50 where she was doing 75 and failed to stop? That one? Did her race make her do all that? You’re a moron. But keep the hits coming. Can’t answer my reply? Imminent threat of death or serious bodily injury comes from a shove? Yes or no dummy.
    Actually, we all know exactly what he "considered" in deciding not to arrest Drejke. He gave to press conferences and told everyone that he considered the "push" to be a deadly threat.

Unregistered
    Hell yes, it does. No, it wasn't McGlockton's hands on Drejka. It was when Drejka's ass hit that scolding hot pavement and bounced him like a rubber ball as a result of those hands. Let's see, he blindsided me, I think next he'll probably buy me a candy bar....numbnuts.

Unregistered
    How dumb are you? Do you have a don’t tread on me tattoo on your arm and a bunker in your home? The day that it is legal to shoot and kill someone for shoving you is the day that The Annual Purge will begin for real. Drejka can yell at anyone he wants for anything he wants to a degree. But there are consequences to actions. And when a husband or boyfriend walks out and sees a man accosting his spouse or girlfriend things happen. Drejka was never bear. I’ve watched that video over and over. He shoved him, nothing more. And that ***** Drejka pulled out a gun and shot and killed an unarmed man because he pushed him. HE PUSHED HIM!!! Drejka is a ***** and a coward hiding behind a gun because he couldn’t handle being shoved. When you step into other people’s business you can expect conflict. Especially when you started it. And if you don’t think it’s about the parking space why do you care that it still isn’t “legal”? I understood why an arrest wasn’t made. Apparently you can’t think for yourself. The State filed the charge. The jury found him guilty. Case closed. If anyone dropped the ball it would Trevena. And Drejka can handle that through the bar. Drejka chose to forgo the Stand Your Ground Motion. Drejka chose to take it to trial. The only smoking gun here was Drejka’s. And he’s going to prison for it. “He almost broke his bones”. Hahahahaha. So I guess whenever I get hit or shoved I can shoot them because “they almost broke my bones”. You are so stupid. Idiot.
    Trevena is a train wreck. Trevena also got in on this high profile case because Bob let Miss Disbarred Now Lysa Clifton into the jail, past the guards, and everyone else, while she illegally solicited, and who knows what else, Mr. Drejka. She was the wingman for Trevena. Trevena dropped the ball thanks to his buttload of personal issues. He's always wanted to be in the movies, or the subject of something that gets him on TV. He may just get his wish. Drejka's case has shown the very worst side of all that is Pinellas justice system. That's a lawsuit for Bob, at least one of them.

Unregistered
    News flash Bob dont care about what you think mr carboat
    And once again the deputy with the James fixation pipes in with another useless comment blaming every post on James. You know there us a sticky posted just for you and your idiotic posts don't you? How many IP's have you changed just so you can call everyone Jimmy? Amazing how you claim nobody cares what he has to say, but you sure do.

Unregistered
    Actually, we all know exactly what he "considered" in deciding not to arrest Drejke. He gave to press conferences and told everyone that he considered the "push" to be a deadly threat.
    No he didn’t. And you didn’t answer again. You think a shove pits you in imminent fear of death or serious bodily harm?

Unregistered
    Look Drejke's wife, I know life will be hard without his zero income, but you have to move on. You knew this was bound to happen anyway. You heard him ranting and raving about the blacks in his neighborhood every night and wishing one of them would give him an excuse to blow them away. But he waited too long to pull the trigger. That 4 seconds of hesitation gave McGlockton enough time to back way four steps. If your husband had shot immediately and without any hesitation and not given McGlockton any time to see the gun or react, he might be home now instead of jail.
    You mean the way you deputies, and well, pretty much all cops, shoot? Huh? Is that what you mean? Nope, didn't hear Drejka say a bad word about blacks. But I have seen a lot of straight up racially derogatory social media posts by ..deputies. Sounds like you're pissed that you haven't had your chance yet to ...kill a black man. Or woman.

Unregistered
    Bob was pandering to the white supremacy crowd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast