Campaign in the septic tank

Unregistered

Campaign in the septic tank

I know you are soft in the head! I was looking at your impressive campaign finances you actually paid 1800 out of your huge bankroll for a manager! That person should be fired for leading you on that you have a reason to live!!

Unregistered

Septic tank

My manager says keep bringing up the same lies about a pregnancy maybe some fool will give us a $20 donation!

Unregistered

Septic

Leavans has always smelled like raw sewage!

Unregistered

Smelly boy

You got that right I worked with smelly SOB

Unregistered

Smelly leavans

I had that tub of lard work for me for years he always reeked deodorant is not in his vocabulary

Unregistered

Septic

Yes leavans is eating out of the septic tank again now we know why his breath is so fresh

Unregistered

Cmon in septic temp is perfect

This scumbag continues to talk about LCSO it is running the best it ever has!! we’re not gonna let some white trash slob like you make it any different By trashing our great employees

Unregistered

Septic

Somebody has got to believe my lies of how bad things are! I can make the world a better place!

Unregistered

Septic

I want to come out of the tank and see if I can get the foul odor off me! I'm going to quit making up lies and focus on being a positive scumbag from now on! It's the new jimbob