Are dogs life worth more than humans? Rationally VS Morally
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Are dogs life worth more than humans? Rationally VS Morally

Certainly, if we are thinking rationally and morally, we are bound to conclude that a human life has more value and importance than that of an animal. However, that is only if we are thinking rationally and morally, and psychologists know that humans often make choices based upon emotions rather than rationality.

“Not here. Not now. Not ever,” said Sheriff Carmine Marceno in a post on Facebook. “I’ll keep throwing these abusers into jail until they get the message that I won’t stand for it.”
    https://www.winknews.com/2019/09/08/...-punching-dog/

Marceno mentality:
    Certainly human life is worth more than that of an animal, but there may come a time when a dangerous situation is unfolding and you find yourself thinking "that dog is my best friend, and a family member, and I don't know anything about you".

Does the Sheriff care more about dogs, campaign dollars, and playing dress or human lives?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ltxJbMLXaI4

Unregistered

Scumbag leavans

Wake up loser the pregnancy never happened you've got to come up with something better you scum

Unregistered

Guilty conscience

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wake up loser the pregnancy never happened you've got to come up with something better you scum
    The fact is there is no mention of a pregnancy in the post, but your reply speaks volumes.

Keep protecting dogs, maybe they'll give you an award

Unregistered

Pregnancy

Leavans was meant to be aborted but it cost too much money back then! What did you pay to keep the black child out of your white trash family??

Unregistered

Legacy

It won’t go away until you face the truth Sheriff.

Unregistered

Leavans abortion

It won’t go away what you did to your stepchild you scumbag

Unregistered
    Well apparently the tax payers and registered voters in this County seem to approve the Sheriff’s iniatives, one of them being a zero tolerance on abuse which includes animals. Which seems to be going over well. Oh yeah, Jimbo what have you promised or offered. No results just slander and racism.

Unregistered
    Leavens do you remember all the “N” jokes you use to tell? You will be reminded, to early!

Unregistered

Aborted grandchild

Hopefully we can get the paperwork on this to expose this scumbag

Unregistered

Dogs are worth more to Carmine

than:

Children

Wife

Family

Anything just anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast