Chino goes down again - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Ask your mom, she was there

Unregistered
    Wasn’t this guy a Sgt once? You thought he would of learned. Wait so did he cheat on Jenna or his wife, because he’s still married. I guess both

Unregistered
    Why bash him here? Why not call him and talk all this smack. Ahh right because you are Balls less

Unregistered
    Good thing you got hide behind a keyboard punk

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good thing you got hide behind a keyboard punk
    You drunk on Saki??

Unregistered
    I'm sure Chino is not that stupid. Might be stupid enough to not be able to control his midget but not do crap if you said something in his face. How do I know? Did it twice. Not only did he cross the line of banging a Deps wife but also crossed the line of banging a deployed combat zone military mans wife. Oh yeah he was also a Deputy! All the while leaving his own wife and kids at home! He is the worst kind of slime! Don't defend him!
    Tough guy would you say any of this to him in person?

Unregistered
    Wasn’t this guy a Sgt once? You thought he would of learned. Wait so did he cheat on Jenna or his wife, because he’s still married. I guess both
    Definitely keeps cheating on Jenna. Not sure why she believes anything he has to say. He’s a narcissistic manipulator. Disgusting.

Unregistered
    Definitely keeps cheating on Jenna. Not sure why she believes anything he has to say. He’s a narcissistic manipulator. Disgusting.
    Fake news. You’re resentful because he refused to drill you hard.

Unregistered
    Fake news. You’re resentful because he refused to drill you hard.

Defend him all you want. Says a lot about you. Guess you probably cheat on your wife/gf too. Sad how he can lie his way out of everything. She’s a detective for crying out loud.

Unregistered
    Defend him all you want. Says a lot about you. Guess you probably cheat on your wife/gf too. Sad how he can lie his way out of everything. She’s a detective for crying out loud.
    It’s clear you are very upset since you vent your rage on here. Hate to break it to you but nobody else really cares. As long as he does his work well, people don’t really pay attention to all that other stuff. In summary, nobody cares, b!tch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast