Chino goes down again
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Chino goes down again

Looks like chino got caught again. Back to midnights

Unregistered
    I bet you won’t get up in his face and say something. You’d get broken in half.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like chino got caught again. Back to midnights

Who is Chino, and what did he get caught doing?

Unregistered
    I bet you won’t get up in his face and say something. You’d get broken in half.
    I'm sure Chino is not that stupid. Might be stupid enough to not be able to control his midget but not do crap if you said something in his face. How do I know? Did it twice. Not only did he cross the line of banging a Deps wife but also crossed the line of banging a deployed combat zone military mans wife. Oh yeah he was also a Deputy! All the while leaving his own wife and kids at home! He is the worst kind of slime! Don't defend him!

Unregistered
    I'm sure Chino is not that stupid. Might be stupid enough to not be able to control his midget but not do crap if you said something in his face. How do I know? Did it twice. Not only did he cross the line of banging a Deps wife but also crossed the line of banging a deployed combat zone military mans wife. Oh yeah he was also a Deputy! All the while leaving his own wife and kids at home! He is the worst kind of slime! Don't defend him!
    He’s waiting for you to get in his face when you won’t feel safe with other people around. He’s waiting for you to get in his face when it’s just him, you, and fate in the room.

Unregistered
    He’s waiting for you to get in his face when you won’t feel safe with other people around. He’s waiting for you to get in his face when it’s just him, you, and fate in the room.
    Or maybe he's waiting for you to give you a buggering also!

Unregistered
    He’s waiting for you to get in his face when you won’t feel safe with other people around. He’s waiting for you to get in his face when it’s just him, you, and fate in the oom.
    Is he waiting in one of his courtesy apartments? Haaaaaaa

Unregistered
    Is he waiting in one of his courtesy apartments? Haaaaaaa
    Fat Chino was so much better

Unregistered
    If he has done anything to embarrass the agency or be disrespectful to the sheriff, he needs to STFU and quit.

Unregistered
    What happened?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast