People’s worst, i mean first
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

People’s worst, i mean first

What’s going on in Tally? Usual, don’t want to pay OT to Troopers. What’s holding the information to approve our timesheets? Not rocket science. Think we can get an e-mail out before the end of the year? OMG this agency is pitiful.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s going on in Tally? Usual, don’t want to pay OT to Troopers. What’s holding the information to approve our timesheets? Not rocket science. Think we can get an e-mail out before the end of the year? OMG this agency is pitiful.
    Yes....it's so pitiful that it's one of the few agencies in Florida that actually pays it's officers overtime.

Unregistered
    Yes....it's so pitiful that it's one of the few agencies in Florida that actually pays it's officers overtime.
    You must live under a rock! Get out from underneath it.

Unregistered
    Thanks Gene!

Unregistered
    Where the hell are you from in Chattahoochee lol OT is everywhere idiot
    ! And prob three times the pay as FHP, Florida Helpless Police

Unregistered
    Thank You Lieutenant Colonel for your e-mail
    Today. Can we get KY vaseline with it next time? This agency is truly a DUMP. If you have less than 5 years PLEASE leave immediately. It will be the best decision of your life. I promise you won’t regret it!

Unregistered
    The state declared an emergency for Dorian. But since the eye never made landfall in the state the Feds are not footing the OT bill. Troops need to ante up.

Unregistered
    What are you trying to say? If you are receiving a check, you should count your blessings!

Unregistered

Better paying jobs everywhere.

Guys/gals even entry level managers in retail and most, if not all commercial drivers make far more money than FHP can pay. Open positions are everywhere, just apply and move on. No reason to complain, it's never going to change.

Unregistered
    Guys/gals even entry level managers in retail and most, if not all commercial drivers make far more money than FHP can pay. Open positions are everywhere, just apply and move on. No reason to complain, it's never going to change.
    Ha, that's for sure. I retired as a sgt. 5 years ago. I make more running containers out of the port than I did with the patrol. 8-5 ish m-f with optional 1/2 day sat ot if you want it. Cruising in the a.c. all day in a 18 Volvo automatic with bluetooth. Working on my second retirement with a 30% 401k company match.
    Life is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast