So what did you guys do to that man on the bike? - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I'm sure that lawsuit will work about as well as all the others you have tried byeeee

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry google lawyer, you’re wrong. It’s called called questions and experience. I’m not going to explain what that is to you because I would rather you get searched every time you get stopped. And hemp isn’t new. People don’t smoke hemp. So I’m not sure why you think that’s suddenly some new thing. Sorry, get stopped, we smell weed, your shit is getting searched still. Not violating any rights there Cheech. And your standard of “KNOW FOR A FACT” isn’t a legal standard. It’s called probable cause, way lower than your made up standard. ✌️Hippy, still searching you. 😃
    I will play along.... OK, you see my car and for whatever reason you think you just have to search my console for drugs. You pull me over with some made up BS about my tag light being out and then claim you smell marijuana. So far, that's 100% by Bob's playbook. Then what? Nothing is in plain sight, I tell you I don't answer questions. What do you do then? Please explain how you will make up PC out of thin air.

Unregistered
    No tag light is a violation so take your ticket and drive safe

Unregistered
    I will play along.... OK, you see my car and for whatever reason you think you just have to search my console for drugs. You pull me over with some made up BS about my tag light being out and then claim you smell marijuana. So far, that's 100% by Bob's playbook. Then what? Nothing is in plain sight, I tell you I don't answer questions. What do you do then? Please explain how you will make up PC out of thin air.
    That’s when we use the new Stingray like devise to get ya. There is a new version that sniffs out marijuana. I think they just paid about $1 million for it. Will be housed with shift commander and can be called for by deputies.

Unregistered
    No tag light is a violation so take your ticket and drive safe

So. No unconstitutional search, no harassment, just steal some money from the driver for a naturally occuring broken filament. At least there was no violation of civil rights. Good job.

Now, where is the deputy that posted he was going to search the car no matter what?

Unregistered
    This is a country of laws and you are not above them it's not stealing money from the driver, it's called a fine. If you were not such a prick you probably would get more warnings. No matter what you will hate cops and see everything through that perspective.

Unregistered
    This is a country of laws and you are not above them it's not stealing money from the driver, it's called a fine. If you were not such a prick you probably would get more warnings. No matter what you will hate cops and see everything through that perspective.
    Most of the people that hate Law Enforcement are just mad because they are to scared to put the uniform on and face the possibility of danger. Or, they had a shitty upbringing and LEO were a part of life. If you or the people you hang out with don't act like a scumbag and break laws, you probably wont ever have contact with LEO. Its the people that skirt that line and when they get caught, they blame everyone else but themselves.

Unregistered
    So. No unconstitutional search, no harassment, just steal some money from the driver for a naturally occuring broken filament. At least there was no violation of civil rights. Good job.

Now, where is the deputy that posted he was going to search the car no matter what?
    Right here ****head. Still searching. 🖕🖕🖕

Unregistered
    Nice how you always try to change the topic to suit you. You are a total joke, people make meme about you what time is the lunatic cop block meeting
    Pathetic

Unregistered
    Right here ****head. Still searching. 🖕🖕🖕
    Based on what dikhead?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast