So what did you guys do to that man on the bike? - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Can you prove that

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His PIO will not answer questions and he violates open records laws every day. Zero transparency to hide the truth.
    Did you know PCSO did not disclose that this was a deputy-involved incident until 12 hours later? When the media started asking, they were told that it was an altercation and everyone was accounted for. You can take a guess why this very pertinent detail was omitted for as long as possible...

Unregistered
    Not sure who you are referring to, but the only people I see outhere "acting tough" are deputies exhibiting some serious mental issues. The only people I see out here that are obsessed are obsessed with James McLynas. So much so that the Mod had to post sticky about it. The only people I see attacking anyone are deputies attacking James McLynas. I have not seen any posts definitively from him, but according to all of you every post is from him. I have not seen James McLynas attacking anyone. I do see posts that you all appear to think is him and most of them raise issues that clearly need raising. The fact that a man that had committed no crime is so severely injured within minutes of deputy contact is highly troubling to anyone with half a brain.

One last note. I am sure that if this poster you think is James McLynas ever went down to see Bob, Bob would be too much of a coward to meet with him.
    Well gee, you got us there. We can’t prove what posts are from James Mclynas for Sheriff of Pinellas County. But someone sure seems to post every topic from here on his Facebook page. And when I read his Facebook page I see a small man obsessed with hating deputies, hating cops and wanting to get revenge for his own past. James has a very troubled past. He enjoys harassing people, like his former landlord. There was a great video on YouTube of him being a complete asshole to her. One that was pretty embarrassing. And now it’s gone. 🤨 Hmm. Now I would imagine that James reads some posts from here and that gives him fuel for his Facebook garbage. And some stuff I see that he posts then gets put up here. James has some Uruhu friends and some Cop Block friends. I’m sure some of them could post here too. Point is, if you read any posts he puts of Facebook you would see that he is so very obsessed with PCSO. He seems to have an infatuation with Sheriff Bob Gualtieri. That seems pretty obvious. I would call it a man crush. It I guess when your ex-wife was handed around by a bunch cop studs you would be a little jaded too. I think James has nightmares about Stingrays too. I bet he shuffles his feet when he goes in the water in Madeira Beach. Poor James. Nothing but hate and insanity to keep him busy. 😂🤣😂

Unregistered
    Did you know PCSO did not disclose that this was a deputy-involved incident until 12 hours later? When the media started asking, they were told that it was an altercation and everyone was accounted for. You can take a guess why this very pertinent detail was omitted for as long as possible...
    If Bobby can spins something out of any vent to help his political career, there is a press conference. If there is ever anything that will hurt his image, he does everything in his power to cover it up, like this cae.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Not sure who you are referring to, but the only people I see outhere "acting tough" are deputies exhibiting some serious mental issues. The only people I see out here that are obsessed are obsessed with James McLynas. So much so that the Mod had to post sticky about it. The only people I see attacking anyone are deputies attacking James McLynas. I have not seen any posts definitively from him, but according to all of you every post is from him. I have not seen James McLynas attacking anyone. I do see posts that you all appear to think is him and most of them raise issues that clearly need raising. The fact that a man that had committed no crime is so severely injured within minutes of deputy contact is highly troubling to anyone with half a brain.

One last note. I am sure that if this poster you think is James McLynas ever went down to see Bob, Bob would be too much of a coward to meet with him.

You come on here accusing "deputies exhibiting some serious mental issues" of attacking James McLynas on here. Then you go on to say that everyone is accusing James McLynas of posting on here but can't prove it.

1. You can't prove any of the "deputies exhibiting some serious mental issues" are deputies. They could be teenage kids playing with you. Better yet they could be James McLynas trying to make a name for himself. I can't even prove who they are.

2. You came real close to getting banned, and I am not sure I still won't ban you, for accusing these posters of being "deputies with some serious mental issues."

3. Think back several years ago to the Pinellas Park FHP station. A trooper had arrested a young lady and she was HANDCUFFED and ran from the station. He tazed her and she FELL and hit her head and suffered serious brain damage. I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, she passed away from those injuries.

4. Wait until the official word comes out on what happened to say anymore about what happened. If anymore speculations come out, I'm likely to start deleting them all and ban anyone posting them.

5. To the poster that reported the post about James McLynas. The standard for regular persons and public figures is different. More can be said about public figures. Any candidate for a public office is considered a public official by our Terms of Use. There for the standards for what is said about James Mclynas and Bob Gualtieri are different than a regular deputy.

Mod 1

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    "The standard for regular persons and public figures is different. More can be said about public figures." Mod 1

So, you can't say anything about nameless, faceless un-named deputies? That's the standard? Things can be said about actual people with names without any proof? That's the standard? Asking for a friend. LMAO

Unregistered
    "Well gee, you got us there. We can’t prove what posts are from James Mclynas for Sheriff of Pinellas County. But someone sure seems to post every topic from here on his Facebook page.🤨 Hmm. Now I would imagine that James reads some posts from here and that gives him fuel for his Facebook garbage. And some stuff I see that he posts then gets put up here. Point is, if you read any posts he puts of Facebook you would see that he is so very obsessed with PCSO. He seems to have an infatuation with Sheriff Bob Gualtieri. That seems pretty obvious" Signed Pinellas Deputy

Well, when a guy is running for Sheriff, it seems that his facebook page would naturally revolve around current events at the Sheriff's office and Sheriff Gualtieri. Just pointing that out since the obviousness of it seems to escape you like a drunk homeless guy on Madeira Beach.

Unregistered
    "Well gee, you got us there. We can’t prove what posts are from James Mclynas for Sheriff of Pinellas County. But someone sure seems to post every topic from here on his Facebook page.🤨 Hmm. Now I would imagine that James reads some posts from here and that gives him fuel for his Facebook garbage. And some stuff I see that he posts then gets put up here. Point is, if you read any posts he puts of Facebook you would see that he is so very obsessed with PCSO. He seems to have an infatuation with Sheriff Bob Gualtieri. That seems pretty obvious" Signed Pinellas Deputy

Well, when a guy is running for Sheriff, it seems that his facebook page would naturally revolve around current events at the Sheriff's office and Sheriff Gualtieri. Just pointing that out since the obviousness of it seems to escape you like a drunk homeless guy on Madeira Beach.
    There’s only one drunk homeless guy on Madeira? Wow, we cleaned that up!!

The obviousness is the mirror image of that douche bag’s Facebook page and posts here. All he has is hate and insanity. It’s entertaining.

Unregistered
    Well gee, you got us there. We can’t prove what posts are from James Mclynas for Sheriff of Pinellas County. But someone sure seems to post every topic from here on his Facebook page. And when I read his Facebook page I see a small man obsessed with hating deputies, hating cops and wanting to get revenge for his own past. James has a very troubled past. He enjoys harassing people, like his former landlord. There was a great video on YouTube of him being a complete asshole to her. One that was pretty embarrassing. And now it’s gone. 🤨 Hmm. Now I would imagine that James reads some posts from here and that gives him fuel for his Facebook garbage. And some stuff I see that he posts then gets put up here. James has some Uruhu friends and some Cop Block friends. I’m sure some of them could post here too. Point is, if you read any posts he puts of Facebook you would see that he is so very obsessed with PCSO. He seems to have an infatuation with Sheriff Bob Gualtieri. That seems pretty obvious. I would call it a man crush. It I guess when your ex-wife was handed around by a bunch cop studs you would be a little jaded too. I think James has nightmares about Stingrays too. I bet he shuffles his feet when he goes in the water in Madeira Beach. Poor James. Nothing but hate and insanity to keep him busy. 😂🤣😂
    Don’t worry I ripped the video off YouTube when it was up. I also got video of him speaking on a few issues making a complete azz of himself. When the time comes I will put them up on a YouTube channel so people can see what a moron the guy is.

Unregistered
    The reputation PCSO has is not a "good look" either!!! Just Saying!!!!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast