So what did you guys do to that man on the bike?
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

So what did you guys do to that man on the bike?

https://www.tampabay.com/news/pinell...at-went-wrong/

The thread got pulled from the first time I posted it. Not sure why a Tampa Bay Article with a question "what happened" is grounds for removing a thread though.

Unregistered
    Threads being removed is a rarity.

That’s saying something...

Unregistered
    Read the article. So.... how does a perfectly healthy unarmed guy wind up dead in just a few minutes after contact with PCSO?

Unregistered
    And why is Bob refusing to release info on what happened when he knows what happened?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And why is Bob refusing to release info on what happened when he knows what happened?
    Rest assured that if Sheriff Bob Gualtieri could score some political points he'd be crowing to the media immediately even if the investigation wasn't completed.

Unregistered
    The medical examiner has not completed the autopsy yet, how do you know he’s healthy?

Unregistered
    The medical examiner has not completed the autopsy yet, how do you know he’s healthy?
    He worked 10 hour shifts and rode a bike back and forth to work. Plus "severe brain injury" is not a contagious ailment.

Unregistered
    So what DID you guys do to that man in the dark that night? The truth will set you free!

Unregistered
    He worked 10 hour shifts and rode a bike back and forth to work. Plus "severe brain injury" is not a contagious ailment.
    Meth heads ride their bikes and some work. Doesn’t mean they are “healthy” maybe wait to see what the medical examiner says before you comment. Since, you have no facts of this case? I have no facts which is why I’m holding judgement until the information is released.

Unregistered
    Meth heads ride their bikes and some work. Doesn’t mean they are “healthy” maybe wait to see what the medical examiner says before you comment. Since, you have no facts of this case? I have no facts which is why I’m holding judgement until the information is released.
    Well, we can easily come to the general conclusion that PCSO deputies were involved in causing his death. Brain injuries don't occur on their own and PCSO did admit that they laid hands on him and tased him. You are not suggesting he died of some sort of natural causes not directly or indirectly resulting from deputy action are you?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast