Simmer down.
    Eat some dinner.
    Lighten up.
    Find s hobby.
    !
    !
    !

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    To the one complaining about me deleting certain posts that make allegations without proof. PLEASE read the Terms of Use.

Unless you post a link to a copy of the autopsy, the official report, or a legitimate newspaper article, that shows that the deputies were physically linked to the subjects death, do NOT make that allegation again, nor ask how they did it. For all you know, he could could of had a seizure and fallen and hit his head. That has happened in the past even without the police around. So give the proper authorities the time needed to finish their investigations before you throw mud around.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Bob only holds press conferences when he fires employees not when a suspect dies during a stop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    To the one complaining about me deleting certain posts that make allegations without proof. PLEASE read the Terms of Use.

Unless you post a link to a copy of the autopsy, the official report, or a legitimate newspaper article, that shows that the deputies were physically linked to the subjects death, do NOT make that allegation again, nor ask how they did it. For all you know, he could could of had a seizure and fallen and hit his head. That has happened in the past even without the police around. So give the proper authorities the time needed to finish their investigations before you throw mud around.

Mod 1
    The PCSO deputies chased him, tased him and laid physical hands on him according to all accounts and reports. that is a physical link to the man's death, wouldn't you agree? If a regular citizen chased his wife, tased his wife and then put his wife in handcuffs and she dies, I'm pretty sure he is getting arrested immediately. Nobody is going to claim without any proof that it was a seizure.

Unregistered
    Your example is so silly. You need to get some help for your pcso obsession cuz that's what it is you come on here and act so tough go to the sab and ask to see the sheriff, but you dont cuz your scared

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your example is so silly. You need to get some help for your pcso obsession cuz that's what it is you come on here and act so tough go to the sab and ask to see the sheriff, but you dont cuz your scared
    Not sure who you are referring to, but the only people I see outhere "acting tough" are deputies exhibiting some serious mental issues. The only people I see out here that are obsessed are obsessed with James McLynas. So much so that the Mod had to post sticky about it. The only people I see attacking anyone are deputies attacking James McLynas. I have not seen any posts definitively from him, but according to all of you every post is from him. I have not seen James McLynas attacking anyone. I do see posts that you all appear to think is him and most of them raise issues that clearly need raising. The fact that a man that had committed no crime is so severely injured within minutes of deputy contact is highly troubling to anyone with half a brain.

One last note. I am sure that if this poster you think is James McLynas ever went down to see Bob, Bob would be too much of a coward to meet with him.

Unregistered
    Ok whoever you are if you are so concerned go down to the office and ask questions. Stop hiding behind a keyboard, it's not a good look

Unregistered
    Not sure who you are referring to, but the only people I see outhere "acting tough" are deputies exhibiting some serious mental issues. The only people I see out here that are obsessed are obsessed with James McLynas. So much so that the Mod had to post sticky about it. The only people I see attacking anyone are deputies attacking James McLynas. I have not seen any posts definitively from him, but according to all of you every post is from him. I have not seen James McLynas attacking anyone. I do see posts that you all appear to think is him and most of them raise issues that clearly need raising. The fact that a man that had committed no crime is so severely injured within minutes of deputy contact is highly troubling to anyone with half a brain.

One last note. I am sure that if this poster you think is James McLynas ever went down to see Bob, Bob would be too much of a coward to meet with him.
    You actually have no proof that deputies even post on here. You are silly.

Unregistered
    Ok whoever you are if you are so concerned go down to the office and ask questions. Stop hiding behind a keyboard, it's not a good look
    LOL. Sheriff Gualtieri does not talk to people or answer questions. His PIO will not answer questions and he violates open records laws every day. Zero transparency to hide the truth.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast