So what did you guys do to that man on the bike? - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, dumbass, if you could not prove it was illegal marijuana before you made the search, everything you found in the search gets tossed. The arrest is unlawful.
    Yeah it happens. That’s why it’s called probable cause, not no doubt. Dumbass.

Unregistered
    Hey, dumbass, if you could not prove it was illegal marijuana before you made the search, everything you found in the search gets tossed. The arrest is unlawful.
    Hi dumb dumb. There is where you are wrong. Burden is on the suspect to prove they have a medical marijuana card, not me. And smoking in the car is illegal either way. So nice try, but WRONG AGAIN!!! Hahahah. God you are so dumb!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hi dumb dumb. There is where you are wrong. Burden is on the suspect to prove they have a medical marijuana card, not me. And smoking in the car is illegal either way. So nice try, but WRONG AGAIN!!! Hahahah. God you are so dumb!!!!!
    Are you following along? We are talking about legal hemp and how you have no ability to tell the difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana, both of which are virtually identical cannabis plants. So, you can't roll up on somebody and pull your tired old bullshit lies about "I smell pot" anymore, because you have no friggin clue if you are smelling legal hemp. So, you have no right to demand a medical marijuana card because you can't even prove they have marijuana. It is perfectly legal to smoke hemp in a car idiot. So the only way for you to conduct a search is to lie, violate people's rights and claim that somehow you KNOW FOR A FACT that they have illegal marijuana, when your drug sniffing dogs, faulty field test kits and even your lab can't tell the difference without a $2,000 test. Quit violating people's rights.

Unregistered
    Hey pot head you are obviously a anti cop troll you must be butt hurt from getting busted you seem like you got roid rage

Unregistered
    Hey pot head you are obviously a anti cop troll you must be butt hurt from getting busted you seem like you got roid rage
    Citizen says "quit violating people's rights"

Cop hears "anti-cop butt hurt roid raging troll".

Unregistered
    Where is your proof ?????

Unregistered
    I have never heard of anyone using pot being in a rage of any kind.

Unregistered
    Read the guys post genius sounds pretty hostile

Unregistered
    Are you following along? We are talking about legal hemp and how you have no ability to tell the difference between legal hemp and illegal marijuana, both of which are virtually identical cannabis plants. So, you can't roll up on somebody and pull your tired old bullshit lies about "I smell pot" anymore, because you have no friggin clue if you are smelling legal hemp. So, you have no right to demand a medical marijuana card because you can't even prove they have marijuana. It is perfectly legal to smoke hemp in a car idiot. So the only way for you to conduct a search is to lie, violate people's rights and claim that somehow you KNOW FOR A FACT that they have illegal marijuana, when your drug sniffing dogs, faulty field test kits and even your lab can't tell the difference without a $2,000 test. Quit violating people's rights.
    Sorry google lawyer, you’re wrong. It’s called called questions and experience. I’m not going to explain what that is to you because I would rather you get searched every time you get stopped. And hemp isn’t new. People don’t smoke hemp. So I’m not sure why you think that’s suddenly some new thing. Sorry, get stopped, we smell weed, your shit is getting searched still. Not violating any rights there Cheech. And your standard of “KNOW FOR A FACT” isn’t a legal standard. It’s called probable cause, way lower than your made up standard. ✌️Hippy, still searching you. 😃

Unregistered
    Sorry google lawyer, you’re wrong. It’s called called questions and experience. I’m not going to explain what that is to you because I would rather you get searched every time you get stopped. And hemp isn’t new. People don’t smoke hemp. So I’m not sure why you think that’s suddenly some new thing. Sorry, get stopped, we smell weed, your shit is getting searched still. Not violating any rights there Cheech. And your standard of “KNOW FOR A FACT” isn’t a legal standard. It’s called probable cause, way lower than your made up standard. ✌️Hippy, still searching you. 😃
    Try that "odor plus" on me and you will be seeing a Federal 1983 action naming you personally.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast