So what did you guys do to that man on the bike? - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t worry I ripped the video off YouTube when it was up. I also got video of him speaking on a few issues making a complete azz of himself. When the time comes I will put them up on a YouTube channel so people can see what a moron the guy is.
    Bob has been in office for long enough and given so many interviews on all types of topics that I am sure a series of "Bob's Greatest Hits" videos are in the works. Hell, they can make one on all of Bob's comments about how Drejke didn't do anything wrong, followed by the verdict. Or all of Bob's negative comments on marijuana and strobe lights and Cheech and Chong. Or him telling people what a hero Virden was. Or his comments on shooting open carriers. There is a long list and Bob will be a new Youtube star before too long I'm sure.

Unregistered
    Bob has been in office for long enough and given so many interviews on all types of topics that I am sure a series of "Bob's Greatest Hits" videos are in the works. Hell, they can make one on all of Bob's comments about how Drejke didn't do anything wrong, followed by the verdict. Or all of Bob's negative comments on marijuana and strobe lights and Cheech and Chong. Or him telling people what a hero Virden was. Or his comments on shooting open carriers. There is a long list and Bob will be a new Youtube star before too long I'm sure.
    You have a micro penis...don’t you.

Unregistered
    Kind of a funny color too?

Unregistered
    Kind of a funny color too?
    Smells like toe jam?

Unregistered
    When Bob's henchmen resort to insults you know the facts are on your side because they got nothing.

Unregistered
    No matter what the actual topic is, Penisellas county deputies always want to think about, talk about and comment on other men's ****s. I wonder why?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112