Danny Alvarez is running for Circuit Judge - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Guy isn’t smart enough to be a judge

Unregistered
    Wait until the media and his opponents learn he was banging down the married Strawberry Queen. That will make for great TV entertainment.

Unregistered
    And it seems he’s been taking the strawberry with him to all of his events hmmmm

Unregistered
    This guy will never get elected way too many skeletons

Unregistered

Dump him now Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait until the media and his opponents learn he was banging down the married Strawberry Queen. That will make for great TV entertainment.

Sheriff, you need to publicly deny or confirm this growing sex scandal regarding Mr, Alvarez Sr who is a judicial candidate for Hillsborough County Circuit Court judge while an employee of HCSO as your previous Communication Director and recently moved as your supervisor in your IT department. This scandal will overflow into your upcoming election and unfortunately potentially drag you into the mud for lack of action for this highly immoral behavior!!

Unregistered
    Sheriff, you need to publicly deny or confirm this growing sex scandal regarding Mr, Alvarez Sr who is a judicial candidate for Hillsborough County Circuit Court judge while an employee of HCSO as your previous Communication Director and recently moved as your supervisor in your IT department. This scandal will overflow into your upcoming election and unfortunately potentially drag you into the mud for lack of action for this highly immoral behavior!!
    Ha Ha. The sheriff doesn’t care. As long as it doesn’t directly involve him he’s oblivious. Like the Pilot he’s washed his hands regarding it. Plus having a judge in his pocket gives him more power to piss on his underlings😳

Unregistered
    Chad is to busy going to grand openings of businesses of millionaires. Would be nice if he spent a whole day in the office.

Unregistered
    Chad is clueless on pretty much most of the stuff going on. Think the Botox froze his brain... that is the only logical reason he would promote and endorse these types of people.

Unregistered
    The sheriff has endorsed Mr. Alvarez according to the Facebook video I saw. Let’s all send our info to the campaign management and get involved. It’s important to get a good man elected to office to continue the great work being done by this new generation of leadership.
    So lets get this right, Danny is employed by the sheriff's office in a position he is not qualified to hold with a big fat salary as he runs to be a Judge. And Sheriff Chronister is supporting him both with a salary and with the campaign . I think someone needs to ask for payroll records under the public records act and confirm.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    I will reserve my decision on supporting him until I find out if Sheriff Chronister supports Mr. Alvarez. I will vote whichever way the sheriff says is best for the agency and the community. Sheriff Chronister is a great leader so I will follow him.
    God forbid, you think for yourself.....
    Here's a novel idea, do so research on all of candidates and form your OWN opinion.
    Don't be a mindless drone and vote the way someone else tells you to vote!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast