Danny Alvarez is running for Circuit Judge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Danny Alvarez is running for Circuit Judge

Danny Alvarez is running for Circuit Judge. Let's all show the voters of Hillsborough County how much confidence we have in Danny Alvarez!

HEAR HEAR!

Unregistered
    I will reserve my decision on supporting him until I find out if Sheriff Chronister supports Mr. Alvarez. I will vote whichever way the sheriff says is best for the agency and the community. Sheriff Chronister is a great leader so I will follow him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will reserve my decision on supporting him until I find out if Sheriff Chronister supports Mr. Alvarez. I will vote whichever way the sheriff says is best for the agency and the community. Sheriff Chronister is a great leader so I will follow him.
    Lol that’s funny.

Unregistered
    The sheriff has endorsed Mr. Alvarez according to the Facebook video I saw. Let’s all send our info to the campaign management and get involved. It’s important to get a good man elected to office to continue the great work being done by this new generation of leadership.

Unregistered
    The sheriff has endorsed Mr. Alvarez according to the Facebook video I saw. Let’s all send our info to the campaign management and get involved. It’s important to get a good man elected to office to continue the great work being done by this new generation of leadership.
    This... Excellent post...

Unregistered
    So lets get this right, Danny is employed by the sheriff's office in a position he is not qualified to hold with a big fat salary as he runs to be a Judge. And Sheriff Chronister is supporting him both with a salary and with the campaign . I think someone needs to ask for payroll records under the public records act and confirm.

Unregistered
    So lets get this right, Danny is employed by the sheriff's office in a position he is not qualified to hold with a big fat salary as he runs to be a Judge. And Sheriff Chronister is supporting him both with a salary and with the campaign . I think someone needs to ask for payroll records under the public records act and confirm.
    How is he not qualified to hold his position? He is a project manager for public affairs with a bachelor's in journalism, master's degree, and a JD with an additional LLM.

You must be the idiot on here that thinks "Special Projects Manager" means he manages the special projects section of HCSO, which is not what his job is. You're probably the same idiot from the other post that doesn't know what Jerry's job is, too. Get a life loser.

Unregistered
    That is so dumb.....

Unregistered
    That is so dumb.....
    This... Excellent post...

Unregistered
    The real reason he isn't in the PAO's office anymore is because he was banging down the Strawberry Queen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast