Danny Alvarez is running for Circuit Judge
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Danny Alvarez is running for Circuit Judge

Danny Alvarez is running for Circuit Judge. Let's all show the voters of Hillsborough County how much confidence we have in Danny Alvarez!

HEAR HEAR!

Unregistered
    I will reserve my decision on supporting him until I find out if Sheriff Chronister supports Mr. Alvarez. I will vote whichever way the sheriff says is best for the agency and the community. Sheriff Chronister is a great leader so I will follow him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will reserve my decision on supporting him until I find out if Sheriff Chronister supports Mr. Alvarez. I will vote whichever way the sheriff says is best for the agency and the community. Sheriff Chronister is a great leader so I will follow him.
    Lol that’s funny.

Unregistered
    The sheriff has endorsed Mr. Alvarez according to the Facebook video I saw. Let’s all send our info to the campaign management and get involved. It’s important to get a good man elected to office to continue the great work being done by this new generation of leadership.

Unregistered
    That is so dumb.....

Unregistered
    The sheriff has endorsed Mr. Alvarez according to the Facebook video I saw. Let’s all send our info to the campaign management and get involved. It’s important to get a good man elected to office to continue the great work being done by this new generation of leadership.
    This... Excellent post...

Unregistered
    That is so dumb.....
    This... Excellent post...

Unregistered
    The real reason he isn't in the PAO's office anymore is because he was banging down the Strawberry Queen.

Unregistered
    The real reason he isn't in the PAO's office anymore is because he was banging down the Strawberry Queen.
    You fukcing scumbag lying coward sonuvab!tch ba$tard!!! Keep your big fat snout out of other people’s business, you worthless azzhole piece of $hit!!!

Unregistered
    You fukcing scumbag lying coward sonuvab!tch ba$tard!!! Keep your big fat snout out of other people’s business, you worthless azzhole piece of $hit!!!
    Seems to have hit a nerve geeez

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast