+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Supervisor power

    How come some gold badges have more power than others when making decisions and kicking people out of units while others have to beg?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come some gold badges have more power than others when making decisions and kicking people out of units while others have to beg?
    I think you are referring too the Black Widow, Carmen. She does what’s she wants cause she has a black book on everyone. She’s smart.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come some gold badges have more power than others when making decisions and kicking people out of units while others have to beg?
    Politics. The same way it’s always been here. Nothing has changed. Some are better at it than others.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Politics. The same way it’s always been here. Nothing has changed. Some are better at it than others.
    Amen. Give this person what’s behind door number one.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Amen. Give this person what’s behind door number one.
    Door #1 let's make a deal. A Zonk! Mule and carriage. Wha wha whannn

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Door #1 let's make a deal. A Zonk! Mule and carriage. Wha wha whannn
    It is fun to see people lose in a game show wearing stupid costumes.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come some gold badges have more power than others when making decisions and kicking people out of units while others have to beg?
    They were probably connected with friends and family all around the department, its the same with everything else here. Has Mdpd always been this political?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    You have personal power and positional power, personal is the person with natural leadership ability and charisma.

    Positional is a dictator thats power only comes from their position or rank.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •