PBA Top Dawgs Outed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA Top Dawgs Outed

What will it take for us to realize that these group of clowns are Worthless.
    I saw our very own VP on Facebook with a “little thing” that didn’t look like his wife. How disrespectful can he possibly be?
    Our Prez at a Party getting hammered & talking crap about a PO that’s a member.
    The attorney complaining that a member calls too Much.
    A Board me never who bragged that the VP got her a spot in board.
    The list goes on & on. When is it Enough.

Unregistered
    Newsflash....They are all Dirtbags. They care only about a paycheck not members. But Yes Jenkins takes the Cake. The guy doesn’t have a Morsel of Morals.

Unregistered
    What do women see in him? He’s got no game. he’s not appealing physically. He’s not loyal. He only cares about himself so women wake up.
    He’ll screw you more than you think. And soon he won’t have much money. His track record speaks for itself. Have more self respect ladies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do women see in him? He’s got no game. he’s not appealing physically. He’s not loyal. He only cares about himself so women wake up.
    He’ll screw you more than you think. And soon he won’t have much money. His track record speaks for itself. Have more self respect ladies.
    💰 💴 money 💵

Unregistered
    Not True!! His wife worked as an Executive for Years!! She built him up! She truly gave him love and built a family with a person that was nonexistent and only thought of himself. She had her own money working. If you know her you know she’s not a Golddigger, just blindly in love with someone who is total crap! One thing is true he is not appealing at all all those 33’s and his new little adventure only see his PVA title that he is about to lose.

Unregistered
    That’s what makes this so much sadder. Screw up after screw up she stayed by his side. He got away with so much and even though his wife suffered humiliation time and again, Jenkins kept doing things to her. Sometimes in the open and sometimes not, but always bragged to the boys about it. It’s as if he needed some validation of his manhood.
    But in the end he was and is a creepy loser who is willing to lose all that is not only good in his life but meaningful as well for what???
    It naught not be today, or even tomorrow, but he will realize that what he once had was in fact the best thing that ever happened to him and because of his selfishness and wanting to be something that he is not, was willing to sacrifice his family for it.

Unregistered
    I am truly disappointed I know both of them and to hear of his latest behavior is truly Sad. I have known him for many years and know his family. You do not destroy the mother of your children, the woman who raised other children out of infidelity or has held you up the way she has. To every parent reading this, make sure your kids to be good God-fearing people who respect one another. Police officers can be vicious, but when it comes to family it’s something that is sacred and should not be tampered with. And you are very right, you never know what you have until you lose it. John will be happy go lucky, it may take him years. But he definitely ruined the little bit of chance he had to clear his Bad reputation with his latest outing a few months back. I don’t know how the PPA is ok with someone in a leadership role like this, perhaps it’s the behavior among the clan. I hope she finds peace and he finds repentance.

Unregistered
    P.O.S. Simple Fact! Know if, and, or butts. He can lose weight and lose his wife but he can’t lose his bad character, ego, disrespect for family and the badge !

Unregistered
    Couldn’t have said it better myself! He’s useless

Unregistered
    Ole’ Stahl is being interviewed for director of the Homestead rodeo. If he gets that gig he’ll be getting the hell out the PBA I tell you what.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast